As we have been used to for some time now, also this month Microsoft products revealed the new titles that will soon be added for free to the monthly subscription service Xbox Game Pass, one of the offers on which the gaming sector of the Redmond giant is focusing more in recent years. This month will be full of highly anticipated and welcome new surprises, which will enrich the catalog with games that have been able to please both the public and the critics.
In addition to the titles we already knew would be joining the service later this month, such as Undertale, Empire of Sin o Outriders, other thick games have made their way that will soon be part of the Xbox Game Pass offer: starting from this month, in fact, also Never: Automata, Yakuza 6, Star Wars: Squadrons e Octopath Traveler will be available to subscribers to the service free of charge.
- Undertale, Today | Cloud, Console and PC
- Empire of Sin, March 18 | Cloud, Console and PC
- NIER: Automata, March 18 | PC
- Star Wars: Squadrons, March 18 | Console
- Torchlight III, March 18 | PC
- Genesis Noir, March 25 | Console and PC
- Octopath Traveler, March 25 | Console and PC
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Ultimate Edition, March 25 | PC
- Supraland, March 25 | PC
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, March 25 | Cloud, Console and PC
- Narita Boy, March 31 | Cloud and Console
- Outriders, 1 April | Cloud and Console
Among the various titles that will arrive shortly on Xbox Game Pass, the one that surprised most was certainly Octopath Traveler by Square Enix, initially released in 2018 as exclusive to Nintendo Switch and then also released on Steam in the following year, and which will soon also land on the Xbox family consoles. In short, once again the titles arriving on Microsoft's gaming service are so many, and all certainly of quality, marking this month of March 2021 as one of the best in terms of content arriving on the advantageous monthly subscription offer. .