Windows 8.1 Official Free Download Iso 32/64 Bit, as you know Windows has long since released Windows 8.1 or the first major update of Windows 8. Now you are wondering how do I bring my Windows 8 to 8.1? Well the process is very simple, let's get started!
Download Windows 8.1 in ISO format to burn it and therefore have the possibility to install it at a later time it is however possible and in this article we will see how to do it.
The version of Windows 8.1 you are going to download will depend on the operating system you are downloading from, if you use a 64bit operating system Windows 8.1 64 bit will be downloaded, while downloading it from a 32 bit operating system will download Windows 8.1 32 bit ; instead the choice between Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Pro will depend on the Product Key used to download it.
Download the ISO you are interested in, as I have already told you before 32 or 64 bit, burn the ISO with a software on a blank DVD, after having burned it insert the DVD into the player, then just follow the info on the screen.
Minimum requirements for installing Windows 8.1
- CPU at least 1GHz (multi-core CPU recommended)
- at least 20GB of free hard disk space
- 1GB of RAM (2GB for comfortable use)
- video card with at least 128MB of VRAM
Download Windows 8.1 Pro 32 bitDownload Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
It's a copy of Windows. So don't use it for illegal purposes.
This software is not for commercial use.
Please purchase a legal version of Windows. (Better for you)
- Christmas sale: get Windows 10 Pro free and McAfee Antivirus and other anti-virus keys half price
- How to download AMD RX 570 drivers for Windows 10
- The apps that can't be missing on Android
- How to download and install Movie Maker for free in Windows 10
- The best video converters for Windows, Mac and online