Are you wondering how much Netflix costs? Not interested in knowing what the most famous streaming platform in the world is and how it works? Netflix, a monthly online television service, currently has over 60 million users.
How does Netflix work?
It is an online television platform where you choose what and when to watch it. It allows you to choose from a large catalog of films, series and documentaries among other contents. You can view content on Smart TVs, game consoles, PCs, Macs, mobile devices, tablets, as long as they are connected to the Internet.
It is a service that does not involve the download of content, but is viewed in real time from the armchair at home or in another place, regardless of what time it is, and does not take up space in the device memory. Plus, a major benefit is being able to see a full season of a series on the same day as the premiere.
Related article: How to download Netflix on a Samsung TV
Of course, apart from films, series and documentaries from other producers, it has a large series of its own production, among which we can highlight Narcos and others such as Sense8, Daredevil, Bloodline, Marco Polo, Unbreakable, Kimmy Schmidt, Grace and Frankie o Chef's Table.
It started broadcasting in 2007 in the United States and made its first international leap in Canada in 2010. In 2011 it expanded into Latin America and in 2012 it entered the European market to settle in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
2013 and 2014, in the Netherlands and other European countries. In 2015 in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Spain, Portugal and Spain. Since the end of 2016, Netflix has been present all over the world.
Not only does it offer adult movies and series, Netflix has an entire repertoire for children under the age of 12. The good thing is that it has parental control so you can control what your kids are watching.
Netflix free trial
You just need one Internet connection, go to the official Netflix Spain page and enter yours credit card or Paypal. The interesting thing about this platform is that you can have a free Netflix for a month, in case the platform is not to your liking., you can cancel the service whenever you want without receiving any charge on your card.
Read also: What to do if Netflix crashes on your Android phone
- Enter the Official site di Netflix
- Go to the membership section
- Select the one that suits you best (base, standard, premium)
- Create an account (email e password)
- Enter a payment format (credit card, debit card, Paypal or Netflix gift card)
- You will receive an email with confirmation
- You are now ready for goderti Netflix.
Ways to pay for Netflix
We indicate the 3 different ways in which you can pay the monthly payment.
- Credit card: Enter the data: card number, security code and holder.
- Paypal: log into your Paypal account.
- Gift voucher: Enter the card PIN
Free Netflix Month
Remember that the first month is completely free, if you cancel before the end of the month you will not be charged your card.
Netflix costi 2020
BASIC Plan - Monthly subscription
- PRICE PER MONTH: € 7,99 / month
- SCREENS: 1 SD screen (view on 1 device at a time, in standard definition)
STANDARD Plan - Monthly subscription
- PRICE PER MONTH: € 11,99 / month
- SCREENS: 2 HD screens (view on 2 devices at a time, in high definition if available)
PREMIUM Plan - Monthly subscription
- PRICE PER MONTH: € 15,99 / month
- SCREENS: 4 HD / UHD 4K screens (view on 4 devices at a time, in high definition and ultra high definition, if available)
It might interest you: Netflix error codes: what to do
How to download it to your mobile?
You can download Netflix from the App Store on your device. To install Netflix, click the link for your Apple or Android device for smartphones and tablets.
How to download Netflix on your PC?
If you prefer to watch netflix from your computer, here we leave you some simple steps so that you can download the application and see the best content from your PC.
- Enter the online shop on the your PC.
- In the search engine enter "Netflix"
- Select the option "Download"
- Once the application is downloaded "Login"
How to download series and movies on Netflix?
If you already have a movies or series of your interest and you are about to take a trip or you will not have an internet connection to view online content, offers the possibility to download and save some titles, as long as it has theicon.
here are the steps to download the content available:
- Choose a title: series, documentary or film of your interest.
- In the description, you will see the Download icon. (if available for download)
- for series , the icon is located next to each episode.
- Da click the icon and the download will begin
- Once the title download is complete, you can access it in the My downloads section of the application.
- The download will be available for the next 14 days.
I don't see the download option.Not all content on Netflix is available for download, make sure the content has the download symbol.
Read: Netflix crashes on a Windows computer [Solved]
How to watch it on TV?
Watch Netflix is not limited to computer, but you can also watch it in television, on tablets and smartphones through the apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch version), Windows Phone, Android and other external devices that we show you.
- Apple TV
- Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Android TV
- Android (tablets, smartphones)
- Google (Chromecast)
- Roku (streaming and television)
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Web browser
- Amazon Prime
- Xaomi mi TV Box
How to cancel Netflix?
delete your Netflix account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Netflix website
- Log in with your account
- Click your profile icon (located in the upper right corner)
- Choose the option “account”
- Select the option "Registration and billing"
- Click on the section "Unsubscribe"
- To finish click on "End cancellation"
- You will receive an email of confirmation
If you have canceled a few days before the execution of your already paid month, you can continue to use the service until the end of the current month.
Read also: How to use Netflix without a Smart TV