Watch Dogs 2: Guide to Get More Followers and Level Up Quickly [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
In this guide we see how to get many followers in a short time in Watch Dogs 2.
Don't forget to also consult the Watch Dogs 2 cheats and complete guide tab for other useful guides on this game.
In Watch Dogs 2, followers fulfill the function that in most other games of this genre is represented by experience points. Only by accumulating more and more followers for Marcus and for the Dedsec will you be able to level up and thus earn research points useful to unlock new skills.
So here's what you need to do to get more followers:
- Main Missions - They are obviously related to the story and are therefore impossible to ignore in your game. At the same time, these activities are able to guarantee the greatest number of Followers. The first missions, for example, guarantee between 27.000 and 46.000 Followers while the final one even reaches 402.800.
- Secondary Missions - Also in this case the number of Follower obtainable is more than good but it is always and in any case in the tens of thousands.
- Online Activities - Online activities are diverse but obviously vary in difficulty and rewards. Online Operations, for example, are generated randomly, can also be played alone and although they are not easy to complete (difficulty level is higher) they can guarantee tens of thousands of Followers. Bounty Hunter allows you to earn from 5.000 to 25.000 Followers based on your performance while with Invasions you can get from 4.000 to 15.000 Followers.
- Secondary Activities: Driver - You earn from 6.600 to 11.000 Followers. By accumulating stars you reach certain milestones that coincide with bonuses such as, for example, 12.000 Followers at 21 stars and 25.000 at 50.
- Secondary Activities: ScoutX - Your task is quite simple as you will simply have to photograph certain prominent areas of San Francisco to earn 8.000 Followers. In any case, given the small number, the advice is to dedicate yourself to these activities only if you are in the area. Your smartphone will vibrate when you are in an area of interest.
- Secondary Activities: Racing - Motocross, drones or boats that are based on the medal you will receive you can get a certain number of Followers. The gold medal in a motocross race, for example, can equal 11.000 Followers.