Riot Games has released various details regarding the competitive mode of Valuing, first person shooter coming soon to PC. As you can read by visiting the official website, this mode will be available in Europe and North America following the release of patch 0.49, and will feature the same game rules as the unranked one, although it will focus on competing at higher levels. Below you will find all the details about it:
- Complete 20 unranked matches to unlock competitive mode
- 8 degrees, with 3 levels each except the maximum, "VALORANT"
- Join the queue with groups of up to 5 players (within 2 ranks of yours)
- Your rank is hidden if it's been at least 14 days since your last competitive match, but it doesn't lapse behind the scenes.
- The closed beta grade is not maintained at the time of official release
As regards the degrees, they are divided into Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Immortal and "Valorant". To increase them it will obviously be necessary to win the ranked matches, but also to obtain excellent personal performances. The system of matchmaking it is designed to make players with similar skills collide, taking into account the size of the group already formed, and automatically optimizing the game in favor of similar formations in the opposing team. Recall that the title will arrive in the course of next summer. For more information, you can take a look at our preview of the Closed Beta.