As reported in an article from the famous Japanese magazine Famitsu, some new additional game content related to the title has been revealed for Nintendo switch di Tokyo The Mirage, Sessions #FE Encore, game available from January 17th developed by the collaboration between Atlus e Nintendo which, prior to the announcement, was exclusive to the previous console Wii U. Below are all the items that have been implemented:
- Added new songs and a new music video.
- Added new costumes for in-game characters.
- Every song featured, including new songs by Kiria Kurono and Tsubasa Oribe, was produced by the Japanese production company Avex.
- Players can decide to keep whether or not to remove Tsubasa's glasses at any time.
- Game character Tiki (voiced by Sumire Morohoshi) will participate in battles in Sessions version, with additional story elements.
- The president of Fortuna Entertainment, Maiko Shimazaki (voiced by Ami Koshimizu) will also take part in the game battles in the Sessions version and with a new dedicated costume (not as a new playable character in its own right).
- Added a new adventure within the story with a dungeon entirely to explore.