resources4gaming.com

The Game Awards 2020: Ghost of Tsushima is the GOTY 2020 for users


Very little is missing from the new event that will take place on the day 11 December at 01:00 and which will award the best titles of this year now over. THE The Game Awards 2020 are in fact one of the most anticipated events in the gaming world, and the prize that is most coveted is the one for the category GOTY, literally the "Game Of The Year". This year the fight is fiercer than ever, and if many take for granted the victory of The Last of Us Part 2, the home audience does not think the same way. Online users have in fact been able to vote for the GOTY 2020 category (not the official one) and, the result that emerged a few hours ago, seems to subvert many of the predictions. To remove the scepter was the work of sucker Punch and his excellent title Ghost of Tsushima.



In second place instead we find the work of NaughtyDog, The Lasto of Us Part 2, long awaited by fans Sony which, however, had to be surrendered to the other exclusive house. In the third and last place of the podium we find the outsider Hades developed by Supergiant Games. Out of the first three places therefore remain Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Doom Eternal and Final Fantasy VII Remake. Could not miss the twitter of the official page of the game which reads:

Thanks to all the ghosts of Tsushima! Your support this year has been very encouraging and inspiring, and we appreciate that. Thanks for everything, and thanks for the time you spent playing both Jin's Journey and Legends. For us you mean everything!



Finally, we remind you that all the categories on the list will be voted by a specialized jury which will have a weight of 90%. The remaining 10% will be in the hands of the voting public who can register on the official website of the The Game Awards 2020 at this link and vote for your favorite titles.



 

Congratulations Ghost of Tsushima and @SuckerPunchProd - the fans have chosen you as their pick for Player's Voice! pic.twitter.com/BpWmwwUCRG

- The Game Awards (@thegameawards) December 8, 2020

Do you want to be an expert and know all the tricks, guides and secrets for your video games? Resources4gaming.com we are a group of enthusiasts of video games, as well as comics and movies, who want to share the best news, secrets, guides and tips. We offer the best content in order to be a source of useful information, so here you can find the latest news, guides, tricks, secrets and tips so you can enjoy your favorite entertainment to the fullest. Are you ready to get all the achievements of that game that you are struggling with? Enter and enjoy your favorite video game to the fullest!
The Game Awards 2020: The pre-show will contain 5 exclusive premieres ❯
Add a comment from The Game Awards 2020: Ghost of Tsushima is the GOTY 2020 for users
Comment sent successfully! We will review it in the next few hours.