Street Fighter 5: How to Earn Money (FM) [PS4 - PC]
Here's how to make a nice nest egg by playing.
How to make money in Street Fighter 5
Fight money (FM) is the in-game currency used in Street Fighter 5 that you will need to purchase various items in the game store, such as the unlockable Street Fighter V costumes.
In this guide we see various ways to earn money in the fifth chapter of the Capcom fighting game, you choose which one to use first!
- Complete Story Mode (including tutorial) even on Easy difficulty with each of the 16 characters to earn 10.000 FM each time for a bonus total of 160.000 credits.
- Complete Survival mode on each difficulty level (Easy, Normal, Hard and Hell) with each of the 16 characters to gain approximately 5.000 FM each time, for a bonus total of 320.000 Fight Money **. On easy you play 10 games, 30 games on Normal, 50 on hard 100 for Inferno; it will not be easy.
- Play online ranked matches to receive 50 FM for each win **. Also with each level up on each of the 16 characters you will get FM 1.000.
- Complete the Challenge sub-mode objectives to earn different amounts of money every day **. - This mode will be available from March 2016.
- Play the Trials sub mode that puts your skills to the test with combined trials for all 16 characters, from the simplest to pro combos to earn different amounts of FM ** each time. - This mode will be available in March 2016.
- Play the Extra Battle sub mode where you fight against special CPU bosses (AKA Boss Rush) to earn different amounts of FM each time **. - This mode will be available in March 2016.
**: Make sure you are logged in with your Street Fighter V ID and do not log out of the Capcom server, otherwise you will not receive any money.
Frequently asked questions and answers
The first type, "Fight Money", is obtained simply by playing the game.
One hundred Fight Money is required to unlock a character and forty to unlock a costume.
17 February two thousand and sixteen
Football Manager two thousand twenty-two is free on computer, Mac and Android.
Plus: New features (field, stadium, weather) Strategy-based gameplay.
November 17, two thousand and twenty-one
FM22 Mobile (iOS/Android) will enter the field on November 9th.
FM22 Mobile should be free for pre-order on the App Store and pre-registration on Google Play in early October.
By pre-ordering FM22 Mobile on iOS, you are going to have the game and you are going to be able to play it immediately on launch day.
September eight, two thousand twenty-one
Compilation of frequently asked questions that our users have sent us and that our experts have answered.