Save a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10e it's very easy. Below find two methods, the first manual, is possible fare screenshot Samsung Galaxy S10e using the phone buttons, while the second is crazy, just swipe your palm across the display.
There are several ways to capture what's on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10e. Let's take a look at all the ways you can take a screenshot with new Samsung phones. Let's start ... let's see how to do it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10e with "Ok Google"
- Just open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Aunt "OK Google, take a screenshot" and wait for the Google Assistant to perform the operation.
- You will then be able to see the Share or Edit screen to send the screenshot right away.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10e using the hardware buttons
This is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to take screenshots on yours Samsung Galaxy S10e. Follow these quick steps to get one now:
- Open the application / screen you want to take a screenshot from.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound showing that a screenshot has just been taken.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S10e with one gesture
Samsung offers an alternative method that is not lacking in originality. Drag on screen to take a screenshot. First of all, remember to check that the feature is enabled in the settings:
- apri Settings
- to press Advanced features
- Scroll down the menu and tap Motions & gestures> Capture with palm drag.
- Tap the slide button to activate the function, it should turn blue.
Take a scrolling screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10e
The Samsung Galaxy S10e allows you to take screenshots beyond the current screen if you are on a scrolling app (such as the Chrome browser, for example). Here's how to do it.
- After pressing the Power and Volume Down button to capture the screen, tap the Swipe Capture icon in the options menu that appears.
- Keep pressing the button to capture most of the page in the screenshot. On the left side of the display, you will see a preview of the page you are capturing. Tap the preview to finish scrolling and save the screenshot.
How to find saved screenshots
You can go to the Gallery application and browse the screenshots / albums folder. Or manually, you can go to the Pictures> Screenshots folder in the phone memory and check all the screenshots you've taken so far.
We just finished seeing come fare screenshot su Samsung Galaxy S10e. If you have any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask in the comments box.