Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps losing signal. How to solve? The Galaxy A50 is one of the best-selling phones from Samsung. It is equipped with great hardware, but it is not immune to problems like all Android phones. In this case we will talk about how to do it when the Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps losing the signal.
It is frustrating to use a phone that suddenly loses its data signal, slows down or in some cases just disappears. The problem with the Samsung Galaxy A50 that keeps losing the signal, is one of the most reported problems by Samsung users. By reading our recommendations below, I hope to be of help in getting the problem resolved. If you're ready, start reading.
- Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps disconnecting from WiFi network, how to fix
How to do with Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps losing signal
The procedures in this post are tailored to troubleshoot connectivity issues regardless of whether you are using mobile data or WiFi to connect to the internet. Here's what you need to do.
1. Restart your network devices
If you are using WiFi to connect to the internet and your phone continues to lose signal, you must first restart your router or network devices. This will rule out the possibility that this problem is caused by a failed network device. That's how…
- Unplug the modem or router from the wall outlet or simply unplug the power cord from the main unit.
- Leave without power for a minute or two.
- Afterwards, plug it back into the wall socket or plug the cable back in.
- Wait for the device to come back online, then let the Samsung Galaxy A50 reconnect to it.
After doing this your Galaxy A50 keeps losing signal, move on to the next solution.
- Instagram keeps stopping on Samsung Galaxy A50. Here's how to fix it.
2. Force restart the phone
It is also possible that the problem is due to a minor firmware issue. Such problems can actually be solved with a simple forced restart. So after you go through the first procedure and your phone keeps losing signal, here's what you need to do:
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and don't release it yet.
- While holding down the volume button, also press and hold the power key.
- Press and hold both keys together for 15 seconds or until the Galaxy A50 logo appears on the screen.
After the restart is complete. Keep using your phone to find out if it still loses signal.
3. Reset the phone's network settings
With this procedure you can always solve network-related problems. What this does is delete all wireless connections on the Samsung Galaxy A50, including Bluetooth and WiFi connections. It also updates all network services. Here's how to do it:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the notification panel.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll and tap General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Settings.
- If prompted, enter your PIN, password or pattern.
- Finally, tap Reset.
If the problem persists, try the next solution.
4. Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps losing signal restore the phone to factory state
A factory reset will always fix firmware related issues including network issues like this one. However, make sure to make a copy of your important data and files before the reset as they will all be deleted. After the backup, remove your google account from phone so you don't get stuck. When you're ready, follow these steps to reset your phone:
- Turn off the device.
- Keep the keys pressed Volume up e Switching.
- When the Galaxy A50 logo appears, release all three keys.
- Your Galaxy A50 will continue to boot into recovery mode. When a black screen with blue and yellow texts appears, proceed to the next step.
- Press the button Volume down repeatedly to highlight “wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Press the button Volume down until “Yes” is highlighted.
- Press the Power button to select and start the master reset.
- When the master reset is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
- Press the power button to restart the device.
Hope I helped you fix Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps losing signal. We would appreciate if you would help us spread the word, so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thanks so much for reading!
- What to do if the Galaxy A50 won't turn on