If you are reading this tutorial it is because you want to root Huawei Mate 10 Lite, in this tutorial we are going to explain how to do it with some simple steps. Once you have rooted your Huawei Mate 10 Lite you can make changes to the operating system as you wish, since you have removed the obstacles that both Huawei and Google had placed to ensure the perfect functioning of the mobile.
If you don't know what you are about to do I recommend that you read these two articles:
- Do I lose my warranty if I root Android?
- What is root? Advantages and disadvantages
You got rid of all the doubts you had, so are you ready? Go on! I remind you that the responsibility for carrying out this procedure is yours alone.
Requirements for rooting Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Before rooting your Huawei Mate 10 Lite, make sure you have the following requirements:
- Your Huawei Mate 10 Lite should have at least 80% charged battery to avoid unexpected blackouts that can damage the operating system.
- Back up the information on your phone before you start, because in case of a mistake you can easily go back. How to Backup Android | Easy 2017
- For root to work, your Huawei Mate 10 Lite must have the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- You are about to download the TWRP custom recovery use this link and follow the steps of this tutorial to install it correctly.
- Download file superuser from this link and copy it to the internal / external memory of your device.
- Make sure you have a app File Explorer, otherwise download it from the Play Store.
After checking the above, you can now root your Huawei Mate 10 Lite by following these steps.
How to Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite
- Restart your Huawei Mate 10 Lite in TWRP custom recovery. Turn off the device, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key for a few seconds (do not press the Power key for a long time) Keep pressing the Volume Up key until the EMUI icon and the power menu appear. recovery mode. Use the volume keys to select the Menu. Use the power key to confirm.
- Tap the Install option and browse for the superuser file (using the file browser), select it and install it correctly.
- When finished, press su Reboot System, the Huawei Mate 10 Lite will reboot and be ready.
- If everything went well, you will return to the applications menu.
- You should see the superuser option, now you can install all applications that need root permissions on your Huawei Mate 10 Lite to work.
If you have had problems with the Huawei Mate 10 Lite root, write us on the social network or in the comments section.
How to remove and root Android?
Best root apps 2018