Resident Evil 7: guide to finding the Red, Blue and White Dog Heads [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
In this guide we see how how to find the three dog heads in Resident Evil 7.
Don't forget to also check out the complete guide card of **** for other useful guides on this game.
After escaping from the first area of the Resident Evil 7 house, you will find yourself scouring the central area of the house in search of the Dog Heads that you will need to unlock the door that will give you access to the next area.
How to take the white dog head
Proceed as follows:
- Take the pendulum from the clock.
- Go back to the living room (the room next to the dining room).
- Put the pendulum in the clock you find there.
- Collect your first dog head, the WHITE DOG HEAD.
- Go back to the main hall and place the white dog head in the door.
How to take the blue dog head
Go up the stairs to find another door with symbols (snake) on one side and an open door on the other. There are a few rooms here, go to the playroom:
- Search the room for various useful items
- Pick up the book, turn it over, open it and find it BLUE DOG HEAD.
- Pick up the “Mia” cassette and slide it into the VCR in this same room.
How to take the red dog head
Go ahead, complete the videotape sequence and return to reality. Remember to search the bathroom to find the wooden figurine that you will need later.
Now you will have to progress through the game until you get to the dissection room. Here you will have to find the key to this room and then solve the puzzle of the incinerator, so you can finally get the third dog head. The process is shown in this video. (for more help also follow the guide to find ALL the keys of Resident Evil 7).