Your phone runs slow, consumes a lot of battery, suddenly turns off or doesn't go as before, here we are with the complete guide on how to reset Huawei. How to reset or factory reset a Huawei phone. Over the years it is common for your phone to slow down or lose speed due to the amount of data and files stored on it. This, in turn, can cause some functions to malfunction or the way they normally work.
Due to viruses and junk files, in addition to the cache and files, the phone may also have errors. What to do in these cases? Instead of rushing to switch phones because you feel that it no longer has a useful life, you can reset or reset it to factory settings.
These are the reasons why in this article we will talk about how to reset a Huawei device. Performing a reset on your device can speed up your phone, as it deletes all data and files that are no longer useful and leaves the phone in factory condition, which is clean and light, with no files at all.
For this reason it is always good to back up your Android device, if you don't know how to do it, read this guide. In this article, you will learn some information about what happens after you perform a hard reset, what to know before performing this action, and finally, how to do it on your phone Huawei.
What is a hard reset and what should you know before performing it?
When we talk about a hard reset, it refers to a total reset of a device to its own factory settings. In other words, applications and files such as music, pictures, videos, documents or any other type of files are deleted and the phone returns to its original state.
This is a great help in getting your device back to the same speed and space as in the beginning. Now, what should you know before resetting your mobile?
As mentioned above, all the files on the device are deleted when you do the reset. Therefore, if you want to save the files, you need to make a backup copy, upload it to the cloud or send it to the memory card.
Also, the phone must have at least 50% battery to not have interruptions during the process. If it is dead, it is very likely that you can seriously damage your phone. So make sure of the percentage of charge before running the process.
Complete guide on how to reset Huawei
There are several types of recovery. In this article, you will learn at least two of them. The first is to restore factory settings from the smartphone settings. And the second, on how to hard reset with the metodo Recovery.
Hard reset Huawei from the smartphone settings
To use this method you just have to follow these simple steps that you will see below
1. Taking into account that the phone must have at least 50%, it is necessary to locate the “Settings”.
2. Within the Settings tab find and press on the “Backup and reset” option, then select “Factory data reset”.
3. Finally, select the “Reset device” option and the reset process will begin immediately. You need to wait a few minutes until the phone restarts and voila, done.
How to format Huawei phone from Recovery
In the case of this method, it is applied when the phone does not light up, we do not remember the key or lock pattern or when the previous method simply is not enough.
1. Again, we make sure the phone has at least 50% battery.
2. Press and hold the “Power On / Off + Volume Up” buttons at the same time until the Reset menu appears.
3. Once there, select the option "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" scrolling with the volume buttons and selecting with the on / off button.
4. After that you will receive confirmation, so you have to select the option again "Wipe Data" using the volume buttons.
5. At this point, the device recovery process will begin. The time required varies depending on the number of files on the phone.
Once completed, the process will redirect you to the menu Recovery. There you will choose the option "Reboot System Now" . After a few minutes, you will have your brand new phone. Now all you have to do is set up your phone from the start.
So what do you think of the guide on how to format a Huawei phone, it was simple right? If you are interested here you can find the guide on how to enable USB Debugging on Huawei Honor?