Sony Interactive Entertainment has published a new trailer promotional showing the Arrivals expected on PlayStation 5 in Japan. Among the various titles, in the video there are Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, Guilty Gear -STRIVE- and Scarlet Nexus.
The following titles received a larger time slot in the trailer:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (launch scheduled for autumn 2021)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (launch scheduled for June 10, 2021)
- Resident evil village (launch scheduled for May 7, 2021)
- Deathloop (launch scheduled for May 21, 2021)
- Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (launch scheduled for June 11, 2021)
- Scarlet nexus (launch scheduled for summer 2021)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (launch scheduled for June 11, 2021)
- Balan wonderworld (launch scheduled for March 26, 2021)
In addition to the titles already mentioned, footage from other video games was mounted in the video, most of which have already seen the light on PlayStation 5 in Japan. To name a few, they are present Nioh and Nioh 2, Demon's Souls, Judgment (Coming April 23, 2021), Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition. During transmission Play! Play! Play!, which will air in Japan on Sunday 21 March 2021, Sony Interactive Entertainment will focus on Resident Evil Village and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. The titles will be presented by means of a talk show, in which the developer of Capcom will take part Morimasa Sato and the author of Square Enix Yoshinori Kitase.
Japan was one of the first countries to see the PlayStation 5 launch on the market on November 12, 2020. The gaming platform, Sony Interactive Entertainment's new flagship jewel, has sold over 200,000 units during the launch month, and its popularity is steadily growing. Only in the Land of the Rising Sun, according to the data published on Famitsu on March 7, 2021, 375,000 units of the regular version and approximately 70,000 of the Digital Edition were sold.