PES 2017: Guide to Shooting and Scoring Free Kicks [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
In this guide we see how perform perfect free kicks to scoring goals on set pieces in PES 2017.
Don't forget to also consult the complete guide and tricks card of PES 2017 for other useful guides on this game.
In this new guide dedicated to Konami's football simulator, Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, we bring you a very well done video that shows how to perform 11 different types of free kicks, obviously scoring goals.
The video shows the commands to execute the free kicks, but above all it shows the exact timing with which to press the different keys on PS4 and XONE, together with the power to be charged for the shot so that it ends up possibly in goal.
The kicks shown in the video are:
- normal free kick (minute 00:46)
- free kick to lob (1:00 minute)
- free kick to the ground (1:09 minute)
- return free kick (1:20 minute)
- free kick from outside, effect to go out (minute 1:40)
- power free kick (minute 2:00)
- Two-man penalty kick, first man shoots (minute 2:09)
- Two-handed penalty kick, first man feint (minute 2:29)
- three-man free kick, pass into the area to the third man (minute 2:40)
It goes without saying that score on a free kick also in PES 2017 it also depends a lot on the player you use to shoot: with the most skilled players in set pieces like Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo and company, you will obviously have much more chances to score. In addition to what we have already said obviously also a lot of practice is needed !!!