No Man's Sky - How to find / create a Chip Bypass [PS4 - PC]
In this guide we see how to create Chip Bypas No Man's Sky.
Don't forget to also consult the No Man's Sky cheats and complete guide card to find many other useful guides on this game.
Already in the early stages of the game in No Man's Sky you will find yourself near the signalers (the columns with the orange light beam) that require the Chip Bypass to be activated. If you are wondering where the Chip Bypasses are located you should know that the answer is very simple: in your inventory.
From the very beginning of the game, in fact, you just have to select an empty slot in the inventory of the spaceship and then press the button to "create". At this point the creation schemes (recipes) at your disposal will appear, among these there will also be that of the Chip Bypass.
After selecting the relevant scheme, just use 10 units of Iron and 10 of Plutonium (elements quite common on the planets) to craft a Chip Bypass.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Alien Isolation Trophy List Secret Trophies Ps4 Ps3
- Guide Mika S Simple and Advanced Moves in Street Fighter 5
- Square Enix Here is the Complete Program of the Tokyo Game Show 2020
- Obi Wan Kenobi the First Images on the Set Have Been Leaked
- Aurvana Trio Wireless Creative Technology S New Headphones Released