Metro Last Light: Guide to Visions [Back to the past]
In this guide we see how to unlock the Trophy / Objective "Back to the past" by Metro Last Light.
Experience all the visions in the Dead City
The visions are sequences of the game in which the protagonist Artyom relives moments of the past. In addition to allowing you to learn more about the history of the game, only by experiencing (will we find out?) All the visions will you unlock the trophy / achievement "Back to the past"
Finding all the visions is not at all difficult also because, as you will see, 4 of the 7 total visions are linked to the main story, so you cannot miss them in any way.
In the dead city you will find that you are close to a vision when you hear sounds that come from the past, from people who lived in the places that are currently abandoned. Follow the sounds, when you are "inside" the vision you will notice Artyom's cold breath.
Here is the list (without any spoilers) of the 7 visions that you will have to live, with indications on how they are located. Immediately after the list you will also find a video that shows everything.
• Vision # 1: playground - Keep playing and you will find it, it cannot be missed ..
• Vision # 2: piano - Can be found after hearing the baby cry, when you start hearing the piano play. Follow the sound up the stairs.
• Vision # 3: car crash - Keep playing and you will find it, it cannot be missed ..
• Vision # 4: girl in the shower - You'll find her near the car accident.
• Vision # 5: family looking out the window - Keep playing and you will find it, it cannot be missed ..
• Vision # 6: baby cries alone - Can be found after encountering the winged demon on the roof.
• Vision # 7: in the Metro - Keep playing and you will find it, it cannot be missed ..
Here is also a video showing where to find the visions
Don't forget to consult the Metro Last Light cheats sheet for other guides on this game.