Metal Gear Solid HD - How to unlock face paints in Snake Eater [360-PS3]
In this new guide dedicated to Metal Gear Solid HD Collection we see where you can find the face paints in Snake Eater.
Unlocking all face paints for Snake will also allow you to unlock this Achievement / Trophy:
Find every type of face paint Here is the list:
- Green: Successfully complete Duel mode and get the top score at Normal.
- Kabuki: after meeting Eva behind the waterfall in Tikhogornyj, go behind the same waterfall. As soon as you come out, there should be a small lake in front of you with fish in the water. Look to the northeast corner of the lake to find this face paint.
- Oyama: go to the Graniny Gorki Lab, on the west side of the area. Walk north until you reach a light pole. There will be a grassy area next to the main building. About halfway into the grassy area, there should be a hole in the wall leading into a conduit. Enter the hole. Once inside, go left to find this face paint.
- Snow: when you arrive at the Balshaya Base, go south where you should find a turret. Enter the tunnel to the left of the turret. The face paint is located under the first wooden bridge.
- Zombie: this face paint can be found in Rassvet. It is behind the building where Sokolov and EVA meet, next to the two barrels. Note: Can only be found during Operation Snake Eater.