Mass Effect 3 - Guide to N7 Missions and related rewards [360-PS3-PC]
During the campaign of Mass Effect 3 we will run into minor conflicts, short but well done secondary missions that will gradually appear on your galactic map. It's missions N7 which, although not as articulated as the main story missions, offer weapons and rewards worthy of the effort required to complete them. Here's how N7 missions are located and what rewards you can unlock by completing them.
Where: in the Normandy check your email to receive the mission from Admiral Hacket.
Important items: medi-gel, enhanced optics for the sniper rifle
Where: During the Tuchanka mission: Turian Platoon.
Important items: diagrams, Armax Arsenal gloves
Where: During the Attican Traverse: Krogan Team mission.
Important items: plate, capacitor helmet
Cerberus Fighter Base
Where: After completing the Priority missions: Tuchanka.
Important items: schematics, Pistol magazine upgrade
Where: After completing the Priority missions: Perseus Veil.
Important objects: medical treatment plan, Rosenkov Materials Chestplats
Where: After completing Priority: Horizon.
Important items: Cerberus codes, Ariake Greaves technologies
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The Lord of the Rings Goodbye to Ian Holm the Iconic Bilbo Baggins
- Persona 5 Mementos Mission the Last Chapter of the Spin Off Manga is Coming
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Password Cheats to Unlock Cards
- Brawl Stars Complete Guide to Belle Brawler
- Blizzard Announces the Start Date of Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 1