Jailbreak iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13 with A12 and A13 processor. In our latest jailbreak guide, we shared how to perform the Jailbreak iPhone with iOS 13 with A11 processor or lower.
IPhones launched after iPhone X are equipped with the A12 and A13 Bionic Chip like iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS and iPhone XR. We have been waiting for the jailbreak method for these latest iPhones. And finally, the well-known unc0ver method is available for jailbreaking on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and other A12 and A13 Bionic devices. Here you will know how to jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Jailbreaking is like rooting an Android device which in this case allows users to customize their iPhones and iPads. It takes a long time to jailbreak the latest iPhones, but when it's available it only takes a few minutes to jailbreak Jailbreak iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13 with A12 and A13 processor. And once the device is jailbroken, you will have the options to install an awesome module using Cydia.
Unc0ver is a popular method to Jailbreak iPhone and with its new update, we can also jailbreak the latest iPhones operated by the A12 and A13 chip. Current version of exploit works if you are using iOS 13.3 on your iPhone. And in the next exploit update, support can be extended to other iOS versions and devices. So, before jailbreaking, make sure you update your iPhone to iOS 13.3.
How to jailbreak iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
There are two popular exploits Unc0ver e Ra1ncheck known for jailbreak iPhones. Ra1ncheck currently supports iPhones with A11 chip or lower. So we can't use it for Jailbreak iPhones launched after iPhone X. But if you want to jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, please follow the guide below. Also, make sure you meet the requirements listed below.
- Your iPhone must be running iOS 13.3
- Funziona con iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- Make a full backup of your device using iTunes or Finder on your computer.
Steps to jailbreak iPhone 11 (without computer)
The unc0ver method works with or without a computer. So it's good news for users who don't have a computer or don't want to use it. Even if we are not using a computer, the method is very simple. Before starting with the steps, make sure you have checked the prerequisites.
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network or with an active internet connection.
- Then visit the website Jailbreakme.app on your browser.
- On the web page you will find the download button, click the button to download Unc0ver.
- It will ask for confirmation, so click Install and proceed with the next steps.
- Then unc0ver will be installed on your iPhone and you will be able to see a new icon on the app screen.
- Go to Settings> General> Device Management. There you will see the name Toyota click on it and on the next page tap Trust> Trust.
- Now go to Settings> General> iPhone Storage. Scroll down and look for any pending updates like iOS 13.3.1. If there is any update, remove it.
- After deleting the available iOS update, first press volume up and then volume down, then hold the side button and swipe to restart the your iPhone.
- Now restart your system and confirm that no updates are available.
- Open the app Unc0ver on your device and tap jailbreak. If a restart is required, click OK and the iPhone will restart.
- After rebooting, open the jailbreak again and click again jailbreak. This will take some time, so please wait for the process.
- When finished, a pop-up will appear with the complete message, so click OK.
- Click OK and then Cydia it will be installed on your iPhone.
This is all you need to do to successfully run the Jailbreak iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13 with A12 and A13 processor. Now you can enjoy advanced editing on your iPhone and customize it according to your choices.