Good news for all Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S users. Today we will guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9S. TWRP recovery is considered to be one of the most important contributions from the active developer community that Android has.
This open source custom recovery is widely used all over the world. TWRP recovery helps to install custom ROMs, kernels, mods, root or even backup and restore any ROM.
If you are here, you are probably wondering how to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9S. You can simply follow the guide provided here. Once installed, you can flash Super SU or Magisk to root your device very quickly.
Steps to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9S
Remember that this guide is for installing TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9S, so don't try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing the recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download the required files
- Recovery TWRP
- Recovery TWRP
Download file root
- Download SuperSU Zip
- Download Magisk Zip
- This guide is for installing TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 9S
- You must unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 9S
- You need a laptop or a PC
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the latest driver USB Redmi
- Install ADB and Fastboot quickly with Minimal Tool on Windows PC, Linux and MAC
TWRP Recovery Installation Guide on Redmi Note 9S
Follow the instructions given below to install TWRP on your phone:
- Complete guide to install TWRP Recovery on your phone
How to root Redmi Note 9S
To root your phone, you need TWRP recovery installed.
- If you have already moved the latest Magisk zip to the root directory of the internal memory, you can simply boot via TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP recovery interface, tap the Install button.
- Navigate to the internal storage where you transferred or downloaded the Magisk zip file and proceed. Tap the file and proceed.
- Once selected, you now need to scroll to confirm the installation.
- After the installation process is complete, you can tap the restart button to restart your phone.
That's all! Now you can download and install Magisk Manager apk to enjoy systemless root on your device.