Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (codename: violet) was launched in January 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Recently this device received official support for TWRP and Android 10 recovery. So on this page, we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro. This guide contains written instructions to help you install it quickly. Make sure you download the required files and then go directly to the instructions on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root of your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Note that before moving on to the process, you will first need to unlock the bootloader of the device. Since smartphone OEMs provide a locked bootloader on their devices due to some security issues, you will need to unlock the bootloader to install any third party files. Then you will be able to install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Redmi Note 7 Pro device and also root it. TWRP recovery can also perform Nandroid backup, restore, wipe system / data / cache and more.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset coupled with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 and backed by a 4000mAh battery (non-removable) .As for the camera, the device has a dual camera setup with 48MP + 5MP primary sensors and a camera selfie with 13 MP lens.
Other connectivity options include 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass / magnetometer. etc. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is equipped with a rear fingerprint sensor function.
- The file and help are only supported for Redmi Note 7 Pro model. Do not try it on other devices.
- The Redmi Note 7 Pro bootloader should be unlocked.
- A PC / laptop and a USB cable are required for this process.
- Make sure you make a full backup of your device data (without root).
- Fully charge your device's battery.
- Download all required files:
- No Verity opt Encrypt
- Download Magisk - Latest version
- Driver USB: driver USB Xiaomi
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC
- TWRP per Redmi Note 7 Pro
How to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro
Once you have downloaded all the required files, drivers and tools, follow the installation process.
- First of all, enable Developer Options and USB Debugging Mode on your device.
- Go to the device Settings > System > Phone information > then tap on the build number seven times to enable Developer Options mode.
- Now go to Developer Options in the Settings menu and turn on the switch to enable the USB debugging.
- Then, open the ADB and Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right click to open the command window.
- Turn off your device> Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds to enter Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable and type the following code in the command window and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully.
- Type the following command and hit enter to check if the device is connected or not:
- Now, to install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and hit enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- To boot, you can use the fastboot boot twrp name.img command
- That's all. You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on the Redmi Note 7 Pro device. Now you need to flash the Root file.
How to root Redmi Note 7 Pro (Android 10)
- If you have already moved the latest Magisk zip to the root directory of the internal memory, you can simply boot via TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP recovery interface, tap the Install button.
- Navigate to the internal storage where you transferred or downloaded the Magisk zip file and proceed. Tap the file and proceed.
- Once selected, you now need to scroll to confirm the installation.
- After the installation process is complete, you can tap the restart button to restart your phone.
That's all! Now you can download and install Magisk Manager apk to enjoy systemless root on your device.
How to check the root on Redmi Note 7 Pro?
Download and install the Magisk Manager APK. To verify that you have rooted without a system, check the top of the screen, if you see all the options with a green check, it means that you have successfully rooted and bypassed SafetyNet.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Hancock Charlize Theron I D Be Back in a Moment in the Sequel
- Dc Universe Online Trophy List Ps3
- Root Samsung Galaxy A6 Sm A600fn With Magisk Android 90 Pie Without Twrp
- Phil Spencer Nintendo Has Always Been a Source of Inspiration for Us at Xbox
- One Piece Burning Blood All Supreme Attacks Ultimate Attacks Ps4