Guide to unlocking Call of Duty Advanced Warfare rare red Bloodsheed armor
My tessssssoooorooo !!!
How to unlock rare armor
Playing the multiplayer mode of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare you may have also encountered some very strong sultan's sons who wore very particular armor, all red. It's the "Bloodsheed" armor you see in the video at the end of the article.
Unlocking it is not easy at all, and you have to do it piece by piece:
- Bloodsheed Armor Helmet: Get a streak of 5 kills without dying
- Parastinchi Armatura Bloodsheed: Get a streak of 10 kills without dying
- Bloodsheed Armor Gloves: Get a streak of 15 kills without dying
- Bloodsheed Armor Pants: Get a streak of 20 kills without dying
- Loadout Armatura Bloodsheed: Get a streak of 25 kills without dying
Now all you have to do is equip all the armor pieces in the custom camouflage entry of the character customization menu.
Unfortunately it seems that your shiny new armor will not stay with you forever: after you have all the pieces you can only equip them for 1 hour and a half, tsk !!!