In this tutorial, we will show you how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite bootloader. Android devices thrive in open source nature. It opens the door to a myriad of new customizations that you might give a chance to. For starters, there are tons of themes, icon packs, fonts, etc. Whereas if you go one step further, you can completely change the system files of the devices. This will allow you to try out various mods, frameworks, custom ROMs, kernels, and countless other things.
However, for each of these things to be done effectively, there is a fundamental prerequisite that the device must meet. And this is an unlocked bootloader. Until you do this, you will not be able to enjoy any of the benefits mentioned above. So, in this guide, we are going to show you how to unlock bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite devices. If you want to know what exactly the bootloader of an Android phone is, what are the associated benefits and, most importantly, the risks involved, read this article.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Bootloader
There are some prerequisites you need to meet before proceeding with the steps below.
Before starting with this procedure, I highly recommend that you make a backup of your device memory and all your stored files. Also, we recommend that you follow the steps mentioned in this post very carefully to avoid permanent damage or damage to your device. We are not responsible for what you do with your phone.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Bootloader
- First of all, enable the developer options on the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll down and tap the Developer options option
- Activate the OEM unlock option
- Confirm by tapping the enable option.
- Turn off the device. Press the Volume Up + Volume Down buttons and connect the device to a PC to start Download Mode.
- When entering the download mode, long press the Volume Up button to unlock the bootloader. Remember that this process will erase everything on your device.
Note: Unlocking the bootloader will erase all your data from your device. Make sure to make a full backup of your phone before proceeding to the next step.
- The device will reboot.
- That's all! You have unlocked the bootloader on your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Now you will have to set up your device from scratch, since everything has been erased ..