Save everything on the screen. Press Volume Up and the Side Button at the same time to take a screenshot. Screenshots are saved in your Photos app, in the Screenshots section. To share a screenshot, open the Photos app, tap the screenshot> Share> select app. This article explains how to take a screenshot on iPhone 12, where to find them and how to share them.
- How to turn off iPhone 12
- How to force restart iPhone 12
- How to reset iPhone 12
- How to connect iPhone 12/12 mini to a TV, monitor or projector
- How to connect iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max to your TV, monitor or projector
How to take screenshots on iPhone 12
Taking a screenshot on iPhone 12 is a great way to save a meaningful message, big joke, or other important moment. While there are third-party apps that take screenshots, you don't need them. The ability to take a screenshot on iPhone 12 is built into iOS. Here's what you need to do:
- Get what you want a screenshot on your iPhone. It could be a text message, a web page, or something in an app.
- Press the button lateral and the button increase of volume simultaneously.
- When the screen flashes and you hear the camera noise, it means you have taken a screenshot. A screenshot thumbnail appears in the lower left corner.
- To save the screenshot and do nothing else with it, swipe it off the left edge of the screen. If you want to edit or share the screenshot, tap the thumbnail.
Where to find the screenshot of your iPhone 12
After taking a screenshot on iPhone 12, the screenshot is saved in a special folder in the Photos app pre-installed on the phone. To view a screenshot, follow these steps:
- Tap the app Gallery.
- Se Album is not already selected in the bottom bar, tap it.
- Scroll down and tap Screenshot. This is a collection of all the screenshots you have taken.
- Your screenshots are also in your album Camera roll, mixed with other photos.
How to share iPhone 12 screenshots
After saving a screenshot on your iPhone 12, you can share it as you would any other photo: via text, email, social media, etc. You can also delete it or sync it to your computer. Follow these steps to share a screenshot:
- In the app Gallery, find the screenshot in the Camera roll or in the album Screenshot. Then tap on the screenshot to open it.
- Tap the button Share (the box with the arrow coming out of it).
- Tap the app you want to use to share the screenshot. In this example, we copied the photo so that it could be pasted into another app.
- If you tapped an app in the second row, it will open. Complete the sharing using the specific steps for that app. In our case, we're going to paste in a new Tweet.