In this tutorial we will see how to take photos automatically on iPhone and iPad. Have you ever noticed that in your photographs there is always a missing person? Well, that person is you. With Autoscatto on iPhone things change: finally you can be there in all your photos!
Self Timer - Self-timer is the photographic application that allows you to take photographs without the intervention of a person, position the iPhone, press the self-timer button and after a certain number of seconds the photo will be taken automatically.
No sound on your iPhone? 12 ways to solve
The program emits beeps that increase the speed when the photo is about to be taken. The standard time provided for the self-timer is ten seconds, but it can be varied from two to 15 seconds. You can also use this app to avoid blurry photos due to contact with the iPhone during shooting.
How to take photos automatically on iPhone and iPad
- Press the self-timer button and after 2, 10 or 15 seconds, the photo will be taken automatically.
- Set shots in sequences of 2, 3 or 4 photos: finally in at least one of the photos all the subjects will have their eyes open.
- With geotagging your photos will contain information about the place where you are.
- The shutter delay and burst function are set directly by touching the display.
Place your iPhone or iPad, press the self-timer button and after the number of seconds you have decided that the photos will be taken automatically in sequence. The standard time provided for the self-timer is ten seconds, but it can be changed to three, five, ten, fifteen, thirty or even sixty seconds.
Features of Self Timer - Automatically take photos on iPhone and iPad
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Press the shutter button and after 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 seconds, the photo will be taken automatically.
- Create shots in sequences of 2, 3, 4, 10 or 20 photos: finally in at least one of the photos all the subjects have their eyes open!
- Send your photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter and all major social media or print your photos directly.
- Use the fun mode to grab people's attention.
This feature is also very useful for preventing camera shake caused by contact with the iPhone during shooting. With the Multi-Photo function you can take many photos in sequence and then choose the best one to share.
And if you want to have more fun, activate the Fun Mode function, taking pictures of the group will become a joke and finally your subjects will smile.