Do you want to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot on Galaxy A50s and monitor the data consumption of your smartphone? Do not worry; we are here to help you in this matter. Through this guide, we will tell you how to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot on Galaxy A50s and how to set the data limit. Read our article you will get all the details related to this post.
As you know, the Wi-Fi Hotspot is a fantastic feature that our mobiles are equipped with, this feature allows us to share our data with the other devices around us. In this case, your device acts as a router that supplies the Internet to the devices around you. You can use the internet from your phone on any device such as mobile, computer and laptop. It is easy to configure the settings as a Hotspot on your device.
With Wi-Fi Hotspot, anyone can connect their phone to your device and browse the Internet. So, to make that connection, you need to set up your Wi-Fi password. With excessive use of your data, your data will run out quickly. Therefore, in order not to run out, it is necessary to keep their consumption under control and limit their use.
Configure the Wifi Hotspot
Enough of the jargon and basic knowledge. Here is everything you need to know to set up Wi-Fi Hotspot on Galaxy A50s and set data limit.
How to set up a Wi-Fi Hotspot on your Galaxy A50s?
To set up Wi-Fi Hotspot on your Galaxy A50, do the following:
- First of all, you have to open the "Settings menu" from the "Notifications panel"Or from the app"Main screen".
- Subsequently, under the "Settings menu”And scroll to to the option "Connections".
- In the menu "Wi-Fi and Internet", Select"Hotspot and tethering".
- Then, tap "Wi-Fi Hotspot".
- Here you can change the "SSID"Of your Hotspot. And you can also change your "password Hotspot Wi-Fi" from here.
- Finally, here you need to tap on theswitch "Attiva / Deactivate" from "Gray to blue or blue to gray for activate / deactivate your Hotspot".
So, these are the simple steps to set up Wi-Fi Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy A50s.
How to set data limit on Samsung Galaxy A50s?
As you know, some of your apps depend on background data which means they consume data even when it's not in use. However, limiting data may stop these apps from working unless Wi-Fi connection is available.
So, to set data limit on Samsung Galaxy a50s follow the quick steps below:
- Open the menu "Settings"From the app"Main screen".
- So go to "Connections"And tap the option"Data Usage".
- In the Data usage list, tap "Use of mobile data".
- From the app list, "Select the apps " What do you desire "Restrict data".
- To limit the app data, "Disable, allow background data usage".
- Follow the same steps for any apps you don't want to run and use mobile data.
So, these are the simple steps to set the data limit and save mobile data on your Samsung Galaxy 50s. That's all.
So, these are the quick steps you need to follow to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot on Galaxy A50s and set the data consumption limit on your phone. However, if you have any problems with setting up Wi-Fi Hotspot, please comment below, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this article.