How to see Huawei P30 Lite screen on PC? How to cast Huawei P30 Lite screen to PC. Another high-quality smartphone from Huawei that is part of the P series is the Huawei P30 Lite. Even with a very large screen, some users may need an even larger screen.
That's why we'll help introduce you to some of the best tools for see the Huawei P30 Lite screen on the PC that might help you. Listed below are the tools for cast screen of Huawei P30 Lite to PC.
How to restart Huawei P30 Lite in safe mode
How to see Huawei P30 Lite screen on PC?
ApowerMirror is an application with which users can browse images, stream videos, play games and present files to everyone in a clear way. This program is also compatible with Android devices running OS version 5.0 and later, as well as iOS devices with AirPlay functionality.
- Download, install and run ApowerMirror on both Huawei P30 Lite and computer.
- Using your Huawei P30 Lite, tap the blue “M” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the name of your computer to connect and make sure both your devices are connected to the same WiFi server.
- Finally, choose "Phone Screen Mirroring", then tap "Start Now" to start using Huawei P30 Lite on PC.
MirrorGo Android Recorder
MirrorGo Android Recorder is desktop software that allows users to cast your phone screen to a larger monitor such as a PC or TV. This tool is compatible with iOS and Android devices and can be run on Windows / Mac platforms.
Aside from its mirroring capability, it comes with an excellent recording capability that captures screen activities in HD mode. In addition, it can also allow you to move files from your computer to your phone. Follow the steps below to know how to mirror huawei p30 lite to pc.
- Download and install MirrorGo Android Recorder on both PC and Huawei P30 Lite.
- Run the program once installed and connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Finally, click the "Allow" button to start the mirroring process.
How to see Huawei P30 Lite screen on PC with Reflector
Another seamless mirroring application that can help you show your Huawei P30 Lite screen on your computer is Reflector 3. It is the third enhanced version of the series, which includes improved user experience, new features and performance improvements.
This latest version supports connection from Google Cast, AirPlay and Miracast. Along with the new features, this tool has been revised with a new interface that allows you to cast your phone screen to PC more easily than previous versions.
- Download and launch Reflection 3 on both your computer and Android device.
- Connect both devices to the same Wifi server.
- On your phone, open the "Menu" tab at the top left of the screen.
- Select "Cast Screen / Audio" and choose your computer name to cast your Huawei P30 Lite screen to computer.
All the tools shown work best when it comes to mirror phone to PC. However, if you want the best mirroring tool, I highly recommend ApowerMirror as it has new, additional and improved features that you can use for a near-perfect mirroring experience.