How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6? In this guide we will teach you how to root Xiaomi Redmi 6: if all goes well, in a few minutes you will have the necessary permissions to modify the Android operating system to your liking.
When rooting Xiaomi Redmi 6, some permissions imposed by the manufacturer are removed. This means that any warranties will be void and the responsibility will be entirely yours - continue only if this doesn't interest you.
To carry out the rooting process you must first comply with certain requirements which we mark below, once met, you will carry out the process without any problem.
Requirements to root Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 must have at least the 60% total battery charge to prevent it from shutting down in the middle of the process, which could damage your system
- If you have important data, it's better create a backup, the reset process does not erase anything, but if an error occurs it may be necessary to reset the Xiaomi Redmi 6
- To carry out the process you must first unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Redmi 6, follow these steps to do it
- Download the the TWRP recovery from this link and, using this tutorial, install it on your Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Download SuperSU from this link and copy it to the internal memory of Xiaomi Redmi 6
If everything has gone well so far you can move on to the next step.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi 6 in TWRP custom recovery.
- On the home screen, press INSTALL and look for the superuser file, select it and scroll to continue, at the end of the installation process press HOME
- Now go on WIPE> ADVANCED and mark only Dalvik and Cache, then scroll to proceed to reset the cache of your system, at the end press HOME
- Back in the start window press REBOOT> SYSTEM to restart Xiaomi Redmi 6
Soon, you managed to root Xiaomi Redmi 6, if you have had any problems contact us in the comments.