How to Root the OnePlus X, it is a high quality Android smartphone, the device is equipped with a 5-inch AMOLED touchscreen display and is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor and 3 GB of RAM. If you use this smartphone and are looking for a way to rotate it, you are on the right page, let's see how to Root the OnePlus X.
By rooting your OnePlus X, you will be able to get the ability to install a custom ROM, install custom-built applications, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, etc.
Caution: we are not responsible for any damage caused by the instructions provided on this page. Try this guide at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that the device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions that have been mentioned in the procedure.
Recommendations to be performed at the user's discretion
- How to enable USB debugging and development options in Android 4.2 and above.
- Battery charged up to 80-85%.
- It is recommended that you backup your data before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation.
Back up your apps:
- Download AirDroid from the Google Play Store.
- A Windows / Mac / Linux computer on the same WiFi network as the phone.
- An Android phone or tablet, of course!
- Open AirDroid on your phone and launch the application.
- Enter the IP address (and port) in the URL field in your browser and enter the password that was given to you by the application on your phone.
- Now you can backup your contacts, files and pictures. To make the Backup just click on the Apps icon and a window will open showing all the applications on the phone.
- Select all applications or only the important ones you want to backup.
- After selecting them, click on the download button at the top right of the window.
- After pressing Download, AirDroid will download all selected applications to your computer in .ZIP format. If only one app has been selected, the downloaded file will be in apk format.
How to Root OnePlus X
1) To get started, download Kingroot app for smartphone. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install it on your phone. While doing so, you may see some warning messages. Just ignore them and install KingRoot on your device.
2) Now, open the KingRoot app on your smartphone. Since, your device is not rooted, you will see the following message: root access is not available. Then, click the "Start Root”To start the root procedure.
3) During the root process, KingRoot will show a progress circle with the message "rooting".
4) Once the root process is finished, you will see the message "Root happened successfully".
That's all. You have now successfully rooted OnePlus X without PC or computer. To verify that your device has been successfully rooted, use the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.