To access the recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy A8, we have written a guide to make the procedure easier for new users. As Samsung begins shipping the Galaxy A8 2018 to customers and developers, new users now want to know how to reboot the Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 into Recovery Mode.
To enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, we have to use the side buttons as there are no physical buttons on the front of the Galaxy A8 2018, not even the main Home button in the middle, just like on the old A series phones.
Also, regardless of whether your phone is brand new, finding out how to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 can come in handy when you need to reset your phone or perform a custom firmware installation.
Lovers of Samsung devices have been waiting for the successor to the popular Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy A3 (2017), and the Samsung Galaxy A8 is finally here. The Infinity Display, is the largest feature taken straight from the Galaxy S8.
It has a 5,6-inch Super AMOLED display supports a resolution of 1080 x 2220 and has very thin bezels. However, the Galaxy A8 2018's screen doesn't feature the curved edge design like with the Galaxy S8, but it looks great and is the perfect size if you don't want to carry around a very large phone.How to restart the Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 in Recovery Mode
Step 1: Turn off the device
Step 2: Hold down the Volume Up key along with the Bixby button, while pressing these keys, hold down the Power button for a few moments.
Step 3: Release all buttons when the Android or Samsung logo appears (you will see the Android logo with the text “No command”, wait a moment, you will not need to press any keys), then you will see Android System Recovery.
Step 4: Use the volume keys to select the Menu.
Step 5: Use the power key to confirm.
You can now navigate into recovery mode using the volume and power buttons!
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A41
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A40
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A71
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A80
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Jett the Far Shore the Review of a Game That is Sometimes Inspired Sometimes Disappointing
- The Sims 3 How to Make Easy Money
- Saint Seiya Here Are the Official Sneakers of the Knights of the Zodiac
- Metal Slug Code J the Snk Masterpiece Returns to Mobile Devices
- Plants Vs Zombies the Battle for Neighborville the Review