Another important process to talk about is how to boot the Samsung Galaxy A51 in Safe Mode or Safe Mode. Starting the device in safe mode is important if the user only wants to run system apps on his device. Starting the device in Safe Mode or Safe Mode will help the user to solve some problems. Here is a simple procedure that will help you restart your Samsung Galaxy A51 in safe mode.
Safe mode is a mode where the device loads only default apps and working services. Whenever the user boots the phone in safe mode, all third party apps and services will be disabled. By loading only the system apps you can understand if it is an app that we installed that is causing problems.
This is one of the best ways to solve problems. By using the safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy A51, the user can easily identify all the problems caused by the third party apps and services.
The user can simply remove the apps in case of problems or he can also perform a hard reset on his Samsung Galaxy A51 to fix all the problems. Follow the guide below to boot your Samsung Galaxy A51 in Safe Mode.
How to boot Samsung Galaxy A51 in Safe Mode or Safe Mode
- Turn off your phone by holding the power button for a few seconds.
- Time press and hold the power button and release it when you see the logo Samsung on the screen.
- After releasing the power key, immediately press and hold the del key volume down.
- Continue holding the key Volume until the phone starts up completely.
- Once the phone boots up, "Safe Mode" should appear at the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference from any app.
You have seen how easy it is to boot the Samsung Galaxy A51 in Safe Mode. To exit this mode, just restart the smartphone normally.