In this article we are going to see how to play Brawl Stars on Windows PC and MAC. At the end of 2018 saw the arrival of one of the most anticipated smartphone games of the year: Brawl Stars, Supercell's latest creation, developers of other successful games such as Clash of Clans, Clash of Royale and other titles for Android and iOS.
Brawl Stars involves millions of players across the planet, once again, through Fast-paced multiplayer battles in a fun and addicting game like few others.
It's very simple play Brawl Stars on PC, in a few lines we will explain how, now we want to spend a few lines for those who still do not know the game.
The premise of the game is simple: fight 3 vs 3, where the user can choose between 15 characters, or Brawlers, each with a couple of special abilities that can be useful in some cases, but in other situations they will have to be combined with those of the other characters to achieve victory.
To play Brawl Stars su PC Windows o MAC you have more than one Android emulator available. In this tutorial we have reviewed some, if your PC has few resources choose a lightweight emulator, which does not need very powerful hardware:
The best Android emulators for Windows PC and MAC
Download Brawl Stars your PC or MAC
- Download Brawl Stars APK - Safe and tested site (The apk download is optional because it depends on the emulator used)
- Download Brawl Stars from the Play Store
How to play Clash Royale on Windows PC
- Download and install the emulator of your choice on your computer.
- Download Brawl Stars and place it anywhere on the PC.
- Install the emulator on the PC (For the installation you have to wait a few minutes, without haste)
- Once installed, the emulator will perform optimizations concerning the installation on your PC.
- Once you are in the emulator, if you have a Google account, enter your Google account data and then re-enter them for synchronization (the emulator will ask you for them), then go to the Play Store search Brawl Stars and install it as if you were installing the application on a smartphone.
- If, on the other hand, you do not have a Google account, once you have installed the emulator, leave it open. (This is where the optional download comes into play)
- Now download Brawl Stars from the link you see at the top, possibly in the Downloads folder, but it can be placed anywhere.
- Go to the folder where you downloaded the file, click on Brawl Stars > right click> right click> open with> (the emulator you have installed).
- Once confirmed, the installation of Brawl Stars on your PC.
- After a few moments a pop up will open with the wording Success…
- Now go to the emulator, in the applications page and you will see how enchanting it appears Brawl Stars on your PC.
- Click on the application and have fun.
If you liked the article, don't forget to share on Facebook.