Splinter Cell Blacklist: how to unlock all powerups
One of the most interesting news of Splinter Cell Blacklist is certainly represented by the headquarters, the Paladin plane with which Sam's merry gang moves and coordinates the missions of the baddest spy in the world.
Inside the Headquarters we will be able to talk to Grim and buy the various upgrades and upgrades which will be very useful especially in the more advanced missions of the game.
In addition to the undoubted advantages on the battlefield, buying all the upgrades of the Headquarters also unlocks the Trophy / Achievement Optimized Command Center - Fully upgrade the Headquarters
How to maximize the Headquarters
There are 7 potential zones of the plane, each of which has a couple of skills that can be unlocked by spending the required amount of money. These skills and upgrades will help Sam on the battlefield by improving HUD, weapon selection, life regeneration, and so on.
Below you can find the complete list of skills to be upgraded with the relative cost of each upgrade. If you need coins to buy your upgrades, follow the guide to earn money fast in Splinter Cell Blacklist.
Any other guides for this game? We have the complete Trophies and Achievements guide and many others, consult the Splinter Cell Blacklist cheats and guides tab.
- Tier 1 - $ 1,000 - unlock the radar in the HUD
- Tier 2 - $ 130,000 - increases radar range and shows where enemies are headed
- Workshop si Charlie
- Tier 1 - $ 144,000 - unlocks the prototype of the SMG & Shotgun
- Tier 2 - $ 180,000 - unlocks the prototype of the Pistol, Assault and Sniper Rifle
- Command & Control
- Tier 1 - $ 90,000 - shows the location of the Flash Drives in the HUD (flashdrive guide)
- Tier 2 - $ 150,000 - shows secondary objectives
- Tier 1 - $ 120,000 - life regenerates faster in Single Player & COOP
- Tier 2 - $ 140,000 - even faster regeneration in Single Player & COOP
- Crew accommodation
- Tier 1 - $ 84,000 - unlocks an equipment slot for Single Player & COOP
- Tier 2 - $ 114,000 - unlocks another equipment slot for Single Player & COOP
- Detention cells
- Tier 1 - $ 60,000 - unlocks 7 black market weapons for purchase
- Tier 2 - $ 96,000 - unlocks 7 more black market weapons for purchase
- Cargo Bay
- Tier 1 - 78,000 - Customize your equipment in the field (excluding Perfezonista difficulty)