How to make the Samsung Galaxy S5 faster and more responsive by lowering RAM usage. The Galaxy S5 is the fastest and most powerful phone Samsung has ever created. It has all the great features you can expect from a high-end Android phone.
It has the latest Snapdragon 805 Adreno 330 GPU chipset and octa-core Exynos 5 chipset with Mali-T628 GPU MP6.
Overall, this is a powerful device and no user will complain about the performance. Furthermore, the TouchWiz has been optimized and is more responsive than the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4. The only thing the Galaxy S5 didn't have is 3GB of RAM, and it only has 2.
While 2GB is more than enough for everyday tasks that don't require a lot of power, it can become a problem when doing some memory intensive tasks. In these cases, the phone may slow down a bit.
Here are some tips and tricks to reduce RAM usage on the Galaxy S5 to make it even faster than it originally is.
If you want more RAM, you need to disable all bloatware apps that you don't need. Root is not required. The stock apps that Samsung phones have and that you will never use, most of them, are left running in the background on your device and only consume RAM, you can disable them by turning them off, just go to Settings> Application manager choose the application you want to disable and choose “Deactivate”, you can reactivate them in the same way.
Restrict background processes
If you want the best use of RAM, you need to limit background processes. This will prevent all applications running in the background. Go to Settings> Developer Options> Background Processes Limit and select the number of processes. For best performance, select no process.
- How to show the fingerprint sensor icon on the Galaxy S20
- How to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy M51 (Soft & Hard Reset)
- How to use Android apps on Windows PC without emulator
- Installare driver USB Samsung Galaxy A10
- Installare driver USB Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Dead by Daylight is Free on Playstation 5 Here S How to Redeem It
- Bravely Default 2 Guide to Understanding the B D Card Game
- Harry Potter Wizards Unite Your Device is Not Compatible With This Version How to Fix
- Fallout 4 How to Change Haircut Secret Hairstyles
- Avengers Endgame Google Reports Hugh Jackman Among the Cast Members