Are you tired of the default ringtones on your Android device? Well, many users feel the need to use a new ringtone on their phone every day. And just today you decided to set a song you heard on YouTube as your ringtone.
YouTube is one of the largest entertainment platforms and has millions of songs to choose from to create a ringtone for your phone. However, YouTube doesn't allow users to download song audio from a video.
You may be wondering how to make a ringtone from YouTube, don't worry, there are workarounds you can use to download a song from YouTube to set it as your phone ringtone. These workarounds can be helpful when you can't find the song you are looking for on other ringtone portals.
There are several apps and websites on the market that allow you to buy ringtones, but why spend money when you can download the ringtones for free! Yes, you read that correctly! You can easily convert your favorite YouTube songs as ringtone with simple methods. Check out our guide on how to create a ringtone from a youtube song.
- Separate the ringer volume from the notification volume
- How to change ringtone on your Android phone
- Android ringtones app, top 10
- How to put a song as a ringtone on Android, all methods
How to make a YouTube song as a ringtone on Android
You can easily set a YouTube video as your Android phone ringtone without using the computer in three easy ways. We are listing the whole process in three parts:
Part 1: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format
Since YouTube does not allow you to directly download audio from a YouTube video, you will need to manually convert the YouTube video to an MP3 format. Here's how to convert YouTube videos to ringtone for your phone:
1. Open YouTube and go to the video you want to convert and set as a ringtone.
2. Click the Share button at the bottom of the video.
3. From the list of sharing options, click Copy link.
4. Now open your Chrome browser or any other browser you use on your Android device and access the website ythub.cc. This website allows you to convert YouTube videos to MP3.
5. Paste the link into the URL box on the website.
6. Click Converted to start converting YouTube video to MP3 format.
7. Wait for the video to be converted, and when done, click Download to download the MP3 audio file to your Android device.
After converting the YouTube video to MP3 audio file, you can move on to the next part.
Part 2: Cut the MP3 audio file
This part involves cutting the MP3 audio file as it is not possible to set a ringtone longer than 30 seconds. You have two options to cut MP3 audio file, you can cut it by going to a website for creating ringtones on your web browser, or you can use third party apps on your Android device.
Method 1: using the web browser
If you don't want to install a third-party app on your Android device, you can use your web browser to create a ringtone from a YouTube song. Here's how to turn a song into a ringtone on Android by trimming the MP3 file:
1. Open your Chrome browser or any other web browser on your device and go to the mp3cut.net website.
2. Click a open file.
3. Select the option Fillet from the pop-up menu.
4. Now, locate your MP3 audio file on your device and click on it to upload it to the website.
5. Wait for the file to upload.
6. Finally, select a 20-30 second part of the song you want to set as your ringtone and click Save.
7. Wait for the website to cut your song, and once done, click again Save.
Method 2: using third party apps
There are several party apps that you can use to make a ringtone from a YouTube song.These third party apps allow you to cut MP3 audio files effortlessly. We are listing some of the apps you can use on your Android device.
A. Cut music, mp3 cutter, edit music
The first app on our list is Cut music, mp3 cutter, edit music. This app is really great and it's free. You can easily find this app on the Google Play Store. Cut music, mp3 cutter, edit music, come with many features like cutting MP3 files, merging and mixing two audio files, and many other great tasks to perform.
However, you may see advertising pop-ups while using the app, but it's worth it considering the features of this app. Follow these steps to use Cut music, mp3 cutter, edit music to cut your audio files.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your device and install Cut music, mp3 cutter, edit music
2. Once the app is successfully installed, open it and click MP3 Cutter at the top of the screen.
3. Grant the app permissions to access your files.
4. Now, locate your MP3 audio file from the file folder.
5. Drag the blue levers to cut the MP3 audio file and click Check icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Select the option Converted when the window appears.
7. After you have successfully cut the MP3 audio file, you can copy the new file to the internal memory by clicking on the Share option.
B. Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video
Another alternative app that performs a similar function is the Timbre app: Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video by Timbre Inc. This app also performs tasks such as joining, cutting audio and even converting formats for MP3 and MP4 files. If you are wondering how to convert YouTube videos to ringtones for your phone, you can follow these steps to use the Timbre app to cut your MP3 audio file:
1. Apri Google Play Store e installa Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video di Timbre Inc.
2. Launch the app and grant the necessary permissions.
3. Now, in the audio section, select theCut option.
4. Select yours file audio MP3 from the list.
5. Select the part of the song you want set as ringtone and click Cut icon.
6. Finally, click Save and the audio file will be saved in the location mentioned in the pop-up window.
Part 3: set the audio file as a ringtone
Now it's time to set the audio file, which you cut out in the previous section as your phone ringtone. You need to set your audio file as the default ringtone.
April 1st Settings of your Android device.
2. Scroll down and open Sound and vibration.
3. Select the tab Phone ringer in high.
4. Click Choose a local ringtone.
5. Touch FileManager.
6. Now, locate the song's ringtone from the list.
7. Finally, click OK to set the new ringtone on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How do I make a ringtone from a YouTube song?
To create a ringtone from a YouTube song, the first step is to convert the YouTube video to an MP3 format by browsing the YTmp3.cc website. After converting YouTube video to MP3 format, you can use third party apps like MP3 cutter or Timbre app to cut MP3 audio file. Once you've cut out the part you want to set as your ringtone, you can go to phone settings> sound & vibration> Ringtones. Finally, set the MP3 audio file as your default ringtone.
Q2. How do I set a YouTube song as a ringtone on Android?
To convert a YouTube song as a ringtone on Android, just copy the YouTube video link, then paste it on the YTmp3.cc site to convert the song to MP3 format. After converting the YouTube song to MP3 format, you can cut it and set it as your phone ringtone. Alternatively, to understand better, you can follow the procedure indicated in our guide.
Q3. How do I set a song as a ringtone?
To set a song as your phone ringtone, the first step is to download the song to your device via any song portal, or you can also download an MP3 audio format of the song to your device. After downloading the song, you have the option to trim the song to select a specific part as your phone ringtone.
To cut the song, there are several apps like MP3 cutter from Inshot Inc. or Timbre from Timbre Inc available on the Google Play Store. After cutting the MP3 audio file, go to Settings> Sounds & Vibration> ringtones> select the audio file from your device> set as ringtone.
Q4. How do I set a video as a caller ringtone?
To set a video as a caller ringtone, you can use third party apps like Video Ringtone Maker. Go to the Google Play Store and search for Video Ringtone Maker. Install one of the apps from the search results after considering the reviews and ratings. Launch the app on your device and tap the video card to select a video from your device. Make sure you download the video you want to set as your caller ringtone in advance. Now select the video you want to set as your caller ringtone and click Save.
We hope this guide was useful to you and that you were able to create a ringtone from a YouTube song. If you still have questions about this article, feel free to ask them in the comments section.