Let's start with today's tutorial on how to install TWRP and Root Galaxy A8 2018 A530F. With the Galaxy A8 2018, Samsung has shown that it has the courage to divert the mid-range smartphone industry to new standards. The Galaxy A8 2018 is an incredibly beautiful phone. Samsung has completely reinvented its mid-range range with the 2018 edition of the Galaxy A8. Just like the Galaxy S8, the Home button has disappeared from the new Galaxy A8.
The display on the phone is now infinite. Galaxy A8 along with Galaxy A8 + 2018 joins the 18: 9 smartphone championship. The phone is constructed of glass surrounded by an aluminum frame. Galaxy A8 2018 also offers a very powerful spec sheet. On the front, the Galaxy A8 2018 has a 1080-inch 5,6P display. This phone is protected by IP68 certification which makes it resistant to water and dust. Under the hood, this phone is powered by the Exynos 7885 CPU and 4GB of RAM.
The internal memory is 32GB or 64GB. On the back, this phone has a 16MP camera. On the front, we find a dual camera for selfies, one of 16 MP and the other of 8 MP. Samsung has put a 3000mAh battery inside this phone. Works with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. It hasn't been long since this phone was released. TWRP recovery allows you to flash custom ROMs, SuperSU, Magisk and other .zip files.
You can install Xposed Framework to unlock the full potential of your new phone. TWRP will also allow you to wipe Dalvik Cache and other partitions on your new Galaxy A8 2018. Another use of TWRP recovery is to be able to backup all partitions one by one. On the other hand, root access will allow you to upload new features to your phone with the help of root specific applications.
How to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A8 2018 A530F
Neither I nor Guidesmartphone are responsible for what you do with your phone, the responsibility is yours alone.
- ADB and Fastboot must be installed on the PC. Download them from below: Download and install ADB and Fastboot
- This process will completely erase all data on your device. It's a good thing to do a full backup of your device: Guide to Backing Up Your Device Without Root
- Download Official Samsung USB Drivers: Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Your device must have at least 60% charge!
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A8 2018 A530F.
- Enable OEM unlocking on your Galaxy A8 2018 A530F.
- If Samsung Kies is installed on your PC, please close it while using Odin.
- Disable Firewall / Antivirus to successfully download files.
- Insert a microSD card or USB OTG device as you need to copy files to it.
- Follow the rest of the method very carefully.
You need to download the following files which will be used for install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 A530F.
- Installa i driver Samsung USB sul tuo PC.
- Download Odin 3.11.1 on your PC and extract to get Odin3.exe.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 A530F: twrp_3.2.1-1_sm-a530f_210117
- Download the Magisk.zip and DM-Verity file and copy these files to an external SD card or USB OTG device.
- Magisk .zip file.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy A8 2018 A530F
- Open the file Odin3.exe from the extracted Odin file you downloaded from above.
- Put yours on right away Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 A530F in download mode. To do this, first turn off your phone. Now turn it on by holding down Volume down + Power + Volume up. As soon as your device boots up showing the download screen, let go of the buttons.
- Connect your phone to your PC now. Odin should show an "Added" message in the logs and also show blue light in the box ID: COM. This will verify the successful connection between the phone and the PC.
- Now click on the “AP” tab in Odin and select the file TWRP Recovery.img.tar in base on your device carefully.
- The options selected in Odin should be "F. Reset Time". Make sure the option Auto Reboot is not selected, we don't want to restart the phone after installing TWRP custom recovery.
- After selecting the file and checking / unchecking the options, carefully press the Start button. Odin will now install TWRP recovery and show you a PASS message within minutes.
- When finished, disconnect the device from the PC. Do not reboot the device.
Route and disable forced encryption
- Now you need to boot directly through TWRP. Turn off your phone completely and turn it on by holding down the buttons Volume up + Power key. The phone should reboot properly into the newly installed TWRP recovery.
- TWRP will ask you if you want to allow changes or not, you will have to swipe right to enable the changes.
- Now touch “Wipe > Format Data > type “yes” to format the data. This is important for disabling encryption. This step restores your phone as it came out of the factory, so make sure you have backed up all available data.
- Now make sure you have copied the files Magisk.zip e dm-verity.zip in scheda SD external USB OTG, if not, transfer both of these files to the external SD card using the MTP mode available in TWRP.
- Once you have the files, tap on "Install> locate the Magisk.zip based on the location where you copied> flash it".
- Now tap again “Install > locate the dm-verity.zip file > flash it”.
- Once installed, restart your phone.