How to install Samsung USB drivers on a computer, Samsung USB drivers need to be installed on a computer that wants to connect to a Samsung smartphone or tablet, in order for the computer to recognize the device, and to be able to transfer data from one device to another.
The data to be transferred could be mp3 files, messages, images, video files, settings, phone contacts and anything else.
This means that those who want to connect a Samsung device to their Windows computer and use Odin to install a ROM, will necessarily have to install the Samsung USB drivers featured in this guide.
The Odin application is not limited to just installing stock firmware, but you can root or even install custom roms.
The following are the instructions to install the Samsung USB drivers on the computer running any version of the Windows operating system.
How to install Samsung USB drivers on a computer
- Download i USB driver from Samsung that follow directly on your computer.
- Open the folder where the downloaded file appears.
- Double click on the driver file and the program will start installing. (You have to follow some steps that you will see on your PC screen)
- Click on the "Next" button.
- Click the "Next" button a second time on the next screen.
- Choose the "Finish" button from the next screen and you are done.
Download and install USB drivers for all Samsung devices
Samsung: Download Samsung USB Drivers or Download Samsung KIES (drivers included – Windows/Mac).