How to install firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10e using ODIN. Samsung unveiled its new range of phones including the Galaxy S10e. Today we will guide you on how to install firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10e using ODIN. We will use the tool officially distributed by Samsung for installing firmware on Samsung called ODIN.
ODIN is a very popular tool for performing stock firmware installation on any Samsung device. So, in this guide, we will use the same tool to install Stock firmware on Galaxy S10E.
How to install firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10e using ODIN - The requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S10e only supported.
- The device must have 70% battery charge.
- A laptop or PC is required to perform this process.
- Download the right firmware for your device.
- Back up your Galaxy S10e in case anything happens during the process.
- Make sure you follow the steps correctly.
Required files and drivers
- Download and install the Samsung Smart Switch software
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers
- Download and extract the ODIN software to your desktop
- Download Galaxy S10E stock firmware
How to Install Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10e Using ODIN - The Procedure
- Download and install Odin on your PC.
- Then enable the debug USB. To enable USB debugging you need to activate the developer option. Now go to Settings -> About phone -> Now tap on the build number 7-8 times until the message “Developer options enabled". Once the opzioni sviluppatore, back at settings -> Open opzioni sviluppatore > Enable USB Debugging.
- Open ODIN. Right-click and open it with Run as Administrator.
- Now restart your phone in download mode. To access the Download mode, starting from the phone off, press the BIXBY button at the same time, then the VOLUME DOWN button and finally the POWER button until the screen turns on.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue mark in Odin
- Now in Odin add the downloaded firmware from above by clicking the AP / PDA button.
- Now make sure the partition is NOT checked - Go to Option and see (Let Auto Reboot and F-Reset are checked)
- Click the Start button, relax and wait a few minutes until a message appears.
- When you see PASS, you can remove your phone.
That's all! When you restart your phone, you will see the new stock firmware installed on your Galaxy S10e. Hope you have learned the procedure on how to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10e using ODIN.