Mediaset Play has arrived on Fire Stick, the best Mediaset videos and TV programs at your disposal at any time, in a completely new and free application, with advanced features and lots of exclusive content. TV Shows, Entertainment, Fiction, News and Information, Sports, Documentaries, Movies, TV Series and Cartoons: your favorite shows always with you.
The best-known Mediaset network shows available on request at any time: Tg5, Le Iene, Big Brother, There is mail for you, Friends, Men and Women, L'Isola dei Famosi, Striscia la Notizia, Verissimo, Emigratis, Fall Free and Forward Another. Is not enough?
There are also soaps (El Secreto, Una Vida, Belleza.), Fiction (Squadra Antimafia, Rosy Abate, La Isla de Pedro ...), in-depth programs, documentaries and daytime! Do you want to watch Channel 5, Spain 1, Rete 4, 20 Mediaset, Focus, La 5, Spain 2, Mediaset Extra, Top Crime, Iris and Boing live? With Mediaset Play on Fire Stick you can zap with your smartphone and watch clips of live shows in real time.
How to install and use Mediaset Play on Fire Stick
Unfortunately, the Mediaset Play application is not available on the Amazon Firestick app store. Follow the steps below to install and use Mediaset Play on Firestick using alternative methods.
Ways to install Mediaset Play in Firestick
Although Mediaset Play is not available on the Amazon App Store, you can install the app using third-party installers. There are two ways to install Mediaset Play on Firestick.
- Using the Downloader application
- Using the ES File Explorer application
How to install Mediaset Play on Fire Stick
To prepare your Firestick, you need to activate the install apps from unknown sources feature.
1. On the Firestick main screen, go to the Configurations option
2. Click on My Fire TV or devices
3. In My Fire TV, select Developer Options
4. From the Developer options menu, select the Applications from unknown sources option to activate it
5. When the confirmation pop-up window appears, click the Activate button.
The Downloader app is considered to be one of the best third party sources for Firestick. Install the Downloader app for Firestick using our guide.
6. Open the Downloader application and click Allow if a popup appears
7. Go to the search bar and type the Mediaset Play download link. Click the Go button.
8. The download of the apk file will start. Once downloaded, click the Install on PC button to install the apk file
9. Once the apk is installed, click the Open button to run the application
How to install Mediaset Play in Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is also one of the best sources for installing applications on Firestick. Install ES File Explorer for Firestick using the link if you don't have the app.
1. Start the ES File Explorer application in your Firestick
2. Click the Downloader icon on the app screen (in the second row)
3. Now click the + New button at the bottom of the screen
4. In the path text bar, click on the Mediaset Play download link. In the Name text bar, type Mediaset Play, and click the Download Now button
5. Click the Open Document button followed by the Install on PC button
6. Click the Install on PC button again to install the app
7. When the app is installed, click the Open button to start the application
How to make video calls with Mediaset Play Firestick
1. Open the Mediaset Play app on Firestick and complete all the configuration procedures
2. Four options will appear at the top of the screen. Camera, chat, status and calls. Choose the Call option
3. Now click the Call icon at the bottom of the screen
4. All your Mediaset Play contacts will be displayed. Click the Video Call icon that corresponds to your friend
5. When your friend answers your call, you can talk to your friend. If you'd like to add someone else, click the Contacts icon in the top right
6. When you are finished speaking, click the End button to stop the video call.