The following guide is also valid for the Galaxy A8 Plus 2018. Through this article we will see how to hard reset galaxy a8 2018. For reset the Galaxy A8 2018 we have two methods below, the first via buttons / recovery, the second via the operating system settings. Choose the most comfortable route to fare Hard Reset Galaxy A8 2018.
Hard reset is often the one and only way to restore a device that no longer wants to run like it used to, that runs slow or that has been infected with malware. This is a total procedure, so it wipes all data from the device. If you want to save your data and you don't know how to do it, read here!
Hard Reset Galaxy A8 2018 via buttons
- Press and hold the power key for a short time to turn off the mobile phone.
- In the second step, press and hold the buttons Volume + button di power on for a few moments.
- When the SAMSUNG logo appears, release all keys.
- If you see the image with an Android robot that says "No command", touch the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data / factory reset”Using the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes - delete all user data”Using the volume keys and press the power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now”With the power button.
Hard Reset Galaxy A8 2018 via settings
- Turn on the device by pressing and holding the power button for a short time.
- When the main screen appears, select Menu -> Settings.
- Then select General Management.
- Then tap on Restore e Factory data reset.
That's all. Through this procedure you have just finished perform Hard Reset Galaxy A8 2018.