How to Hard Reset on Asus ZenPad 10. How many times have you thought about this? Then you had to do it, your tablet is no longer the youngster it used to be, and then you have decided to restore the Asus ZenPad 10 as it did when it left the factory. To do this you need to know how to hard reset the Asus ZenPad 10.
Hard reset is a very simple process. There is more than one way to do it, the first is through the physical buttons of the tablet, while for the second you have to use the settings menu within the operating system.
During this procedure, all the data on the device will be deleted, such as your favorite songs, summer videos, your work notes and much more. If you want to save this data, you just have to make a backup of the Asus ZenPad 10. Just read this article to know how.
How to hard reset Asus ZenPad 10
- First of all, turn off the laptop by holding the power key for a short time.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button + the Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You must release all keys as soon as the new menu appears on the screen.
- In the next step, press the Volume Down button to select the “Factory data reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- If the device is off, press and hold the power key for a short time to turn it back on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup and reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset and select Device reset.
- If you need to enter the security code and choose Clear All.
- Choose OK to confirm the whole operation.
Well done! After a while the tablet should be ready for use.
- To turn off the device, press and hold the power key for a short time.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button + the Power key at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the menu on the screen.
- Then press the Volume Down button to select the “Recovery” option, and press the Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume down to choose “wipe data / factory reset”, and then press the power button to confirm.
- At this stage select “Yes - Delete all user data”. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select “reboot system now”.
Success! The hard reset is done! Through this operation you have just finished restoring Asus ZenFone 10.