Today we will talk about one of the most important procedures and that is how to enter Recovery mode or recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy A71. If you want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A71, hard reset or clear Dalvik cache, this guide will help you.
If your phone is behaving strangely and not working properly, or if your phone is infected with malware, entering Recovery Mode is just what you need to fix all the problems your smartphone has.
Recovery Mode is an independent runtime environment, available in a separate partition from the main Android operating system installed and cannot be uninstalled on all Android devices.
How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A71
- Initially, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A71.
- Now, press and hold the volume up button, then turn on your Samsung Galaxy A71 by holding the power button for a while.
- When you see the Samsung logo on the phone screen, release the buttons.
- Don't panic if you see the Android logo with the text “No command”. Wait a moment
- Your Samsung Galaxy A71 device has now entered Recovery Mode or Recovery Mode.
Important things to note when entering Recovery mode
- Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to navigate the menus
- Use the power button to confirm and that's it
These above are the steps to enter Recovery mode or recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy A71.