Since the GoogleVoice (Google Now) search is simply reachable by saying “OK Google” on the Galaxy S5, you may find Samsung's smart assistant, S Voice, not that useful (if not useless at all). To disable S Voice on Galaxy S5 and avoid using the service press the home button twice, do the following:
- apri S Voice by double clicking the Home button (or from the Applications screen).
- Click on the menu at the top right (icon with three dots)
- Uncheck the item Open via Home button.
If you want to completely delete S Voice on Galaxy S5, you also have the option of deactivate the app by pressing and holding the app icon, then drag and drop disable up.
- How to record a phone call on iPhone
- How To Disable Notifications On Samsung Galaxy S21
- How To Disable Notifications On Samsung Galaxy A12
- Disable notifications on Samsung Galaxy A52, how to
- Disable notifications on Samsung Galaxy A72, how to