Need to create Windows 10 bootable USB stick? You are in the right place, through this very simple guide you will be able to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB stick. The installation of a operating system It may seem like a complicated process for first-time users, either way it's easier than it looks. Knowing how to make a USB stick to install Windows 10 isn't as difficult as you might think.
Microsoft's operating system is by far the most popular operating system for computers, its ease of use and functions make it one of the best allies for PC users. For this reason, having a copy of Windows 10 always at hand on a USB stick could be very important.
The process of starting and installing Windows 10 from one USB pendrive it's simpler than it sounds. Actually this is one of the most popular ways to install the Microsoft operating system.
How to create bootable USB stick Windows 10
As we have pointed out, the process for create a USB stick to install Windows 10 it's not complicated, you just have to follow a series of very simple steps. Indeed, the Microsoft company provides us with an operating system designed to be installed from a USB stick.
1. The preparations
It should be noted that it is necessary to have prepared the appropriate environment to install Windows smoothly from a pendrive. Please note the following:
- For installation you need a pendrive of at least 4 GB, but the greater the capacity, the better.
- The installation PC must meet the following requirements.
- In the case of installing the operating system on a laptop or on portable equipment, remember to connect it to the power supply, so that it does not drain during the process.
2. Download dell’ISO (Windows 10)
- The first step is to acquire the operating system, for this you will have to go to the official Microsoft page where you can directly download the ISO of Windows 10.
- The page displays two download options: Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit. Windows 32-bit is recommended for those base systems with RAM equal to or less than 4GB. If your computer is more powerful, we recommend that you download Windows a 64 bit.
- After clicking on the version of your choice, you will be prompted to save a file. This little program will be both the ISO downloader and the space where you set up your system.
3. Format the key
- Before starting the process, connect the memory USB al PC. You will need to format the pendrive. Remember that this process will delete all the files in the memory, so we advise you to make a backup first, copy all the files to your PC. After doing that, proceed with formatting.
- Go to the space where hard drives and storage drives are displayed. Right-click on Pendrive and click Format.
- The format screen appears, disable the Quick Format option and press Start.
- Wait until the Format Complete prompt appears and click OK.
4. Final steps to create a USB stick to install Windows 10
- Run the program previously downloaded from the official page Microsoft. The app will do a brief system scan, wait a bit.
- After done, the system will ask "What do you want to do?" click on Create installation media for another PC and click Next.
- On the next screen you need to select the language, the desired Windows edition and the architecture (32-bit or 64-bit). Set these options as you like.
- In Choose which media to use select the first option USB Flash Drive, click Next.
- Select the USB memory to use and click Next.
- At this point the process of copying files will begin, please wait until the process is complete.
By completing the procedure correctly you will be able to install an operating system from USB on any computer. While installing Windows you may be faced with the problem “Windows cannot be installed on this drive, how to fix”, click here and fix the problem.