In this tutorial we will see how to connect Honor 20 Lite to TV. There are multiple ways to get this link. These are all fairly straightforward processes. We often want to show the photos taken during the holidays to our friends, but showing them on the phone is very inconvenient, so the solution is to connect Honor 20 Lite On TV.
How to connect Honor 20 to TV using MirrorShare / Multi-screen
Multi-screen / MirrorShare (also called screen mirroring) allows us to mirror our mobile content to the TV screen. You need to open the multi-screen connection on both phone / tablet and TV to connect successfully. It is not rocket science. You can do it easily.
Here's how to connect Honor 20 to TV via multi-screen / MirrorShare function:
1. Turn on the TV and go to network settings, connect the TV to the network.
1. Turn on the TV and go to settings, select the Screen mirroring / Multi-screen option. Connect the TV with to the network.
Keep it going…
2. Now connect your Honor device to the same network.
3. Scroll down the notification bar.
4. Swipe your finger in the left direction.
5. Click the Multi-Display / MirrorShare link.
5. You can also open Multi-screen / MirrorShare option from Settings-> Advanced settings-> Multi-screen / MirrorShare.
Keep it going…
6. The search for the TV name will start.
7. Click the TV name.
8. After clicking on the TV Name option, a message will appear on the TV that this device wants to connect. Click allow option.
9. When you successfully connect to the TV, the notification will come.
10 Open any image, now, it will be displayed on the TV screen. If you open the image and it is not yet displayed on the TV, click on the image, it will show the multi-screen icon. Click on it.
11. Select the TV name.
How to connect Honor 20 to TV using Google Chromecast
Then there is the Google Chromecast. This device will give you allows you to stream content from your Android smartphone or tablet directly to your TV. All you need to do is install the app Google Home, which you will find for free in the Play Store and connect the Chromecast to the port HDMI of the TV.
In the Google Home app menu, select Cast Screen / Audio, then tap the blue button, then select the device you want to connect to.
Alternatively, some devices have a Cast button in the quick settings panel, found by swiping down from the top of the device screen. If the Cast option isn't available, you may be able to add it to the quick settings in your phone's options.
The right app can help
Free streaming apps like "iMediaShare – Photo and music" they are useful. They allow you to transfer photos, videos and music from your own Honor 20 or tablet to Smart TV or other DLNA-enabled devices, such as audio systems and set-top boxes. With iMediaShare, you can select by file type and even play videos in automatic succession on your TV. Another option is to install Android apps on the TV itself.
Mirroring through a wired connection
In this method, you need to have an MHL adapter that can be easily found on the Internet. Also, make sure the MHL adapter is compatible with Huawei Honor. Now, follow the steps below one after the other to connect Honor 20 on any TV.
- First, you need to connect the Honor device to the MHL adapter and make sure that the connection has been established correctly.
- Next you need to connect the MHL adapter output from the Honor 20 as an input to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Finally, you need to choose the HDMI port on your TV and set it to receive video from the device. When it's done, you can mirror your Honor 20 screen to your TV.