Do you want to know how to browse incognito on Windows 10 PC? More precisely, do you want to activate the incognito mode on your computer? Read the tutorial. Every day more users choose to use Incognito mode on their PC and there are many reasons for doing so. The incognito mode allows us to browse the web without leaving any kind of trace, more or less.
How to browse incognito on a Windows 10 PC
If you are interested you can read this important article for your privacy, how not to be tracked by Google.
This way we can access any site privately and securely. But if you still don't know how to do it, don't worry because in this article we will teach you how to browse privately on PC by following these steps.
How does the anonymous browsing mode work?
As highlighted at the beginning of the text, the incognito mode is normally used to avoid saving information on the sites we access. Furthermore, allows the user to browse safely, taking care of their privacy.
It should be emphasized that among the browsers that have this option we have: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, among others. However, the process of opening this mode is similar.
Another advantage offered by the window or the incognito mode is that it does not remain in the local registry nor does it save information about downloaded files. It will only appear in your PC's download folder, that is, if it is removed from it, it will automatically disappear from your computer without any problems.
How to surf anonymously?
The first thing to keep in mind is that they exist different types of browsers and each has different passages, yet they all have a great similarity. Next, we will explain how to do this in each of them.
1. Browse Chrome incognito
- You need to open Chrome on your computer
- Then go to the top right corner and click on the hamburger shaped Settings menu, then on New incognito window.
- Then, a new window will pop up with the incognito icon and you are ready to search the web.
2. Browse Firefox Incognito
- The first step is open Firefox
- Then you need to click on the Menu icon
- Finally log in where it says “new private window” and it automatically directs you to the incognito mode.
3. Browse in incognito mode in Microsoft Edge
- Si accede a Microsoft Edge
- The second step is to click on the three dots that appear in the upper right corner
- Then log into the InPrivate New window and finally you can use your Incognito mode safely.
Other easier ways to access the private window are using the keyboard, for example, if you are using the Google Chrome browser, you need to type Ctrl + Shift + N; while if you are using Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox just press Ctrl + Shift + P.
It should be emphasized that in both ways the result is the same and also its process does not present any kind of complication.
Advantages of using incognito mode on PC
There are many advantages for which most of the users choose the incognito mode, since it is a easy way to protect your information. But if you don't know the reasons why you should use it, don't worry, because below, we list the main advantages of this private mode:
- Prevent your cookies from being "chased": one of the reasons that favor their use is because it prevents the saving of all types of information you have searched for, as well as passwords or other data.
- Get different results: Normally when you do a Google search, the information is displayed based on your history, but if you browse privately you can explore new results, because there is no data stored.
- Using parallel accounts: Another advantage it offers us is the possibility of using different accounts at the same time, since it also allows us to open two tabs in disguise.
Have you seen how easy it is to browse privately on a PC, you might be interested in how to download videos from Google Chrome or how to download videos from social networks quickly and easily.