How to block a number on Nokia 3310 (2017). How to block a calling number on Nokia 3310 (2017). The legendary Nokia 3310 was one of the most successful phones with 126 million units sold worldwide. The new mobile phone is more complete than its predecessor, with a larger display, slimmer body, SD card slot and much more.
I've been a huge fan of Nokia phones for the battery life, and the design. The new Nokia 3310 is very beautiful. It's not as tough as the old one, but it makes you smile when you hold it. We come to the features.
It comes with a 2,4 inch color display. The old phone never had a camera, but the new one has a 2-megapixel one on the back with a flash. You can also use this flash as a flashlight.
The Nokia 3310 (2017) features a 1,200mAh battery, which can last up to 22 hours of talk time and up to a month of standby time on a single charge. It is equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity and supports dual SIM.
How to block a number on Nokia 3310 (2017)
As I said earlier, up to 32GB of memory can be used by plugging into a dedicated micro-SD card slot to expand and store media files. But what to do if you receive unwanted calls on Nokia 3310 (2017)?
So, let's know how how to block an incoming phone number on Nokia 3310. There are three ways to block a number on Nokia 3310 (2017).
1 # From Call Settings
1. On the phone go to Settings menu → Settings → Call → Blocked numbers list.
2. Here, press options and select Add to blocked list.
3. Enter a phone number you want to block or choose a number from the contact list and press OK.
That's all. You have now blocked a number on the Nokia 3310.
2 # From the contact list
1. On the new Nokia 3310 go to Menu → Phonebook e Select the number you want to block.
2. After that, select Options → Add to black list.
3. You will get a confirmation message, “Calls from this number will be blocked. Add to list? ". Just press the button OK.
3 # From the call log
The call log stores the dialed, received and missed calls. If you are receiving calls from unknown numbers then you can easily block them.
1. Press the call key or go to Menu → Call log and choose the number from the list.
2. Here select the number and press Options → Details.
3. Press Options again and choose "Add to blocked list".
Just confirm the confirmation message and you are done.