How restore the settings di Samsung Galaxy A50 factory? Come delete all data di Samsung Galaxy A50? Come bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 screen lock? Come restore the default values di Samsung Galaxy A50?
The Samsung Galaxy A50 features an Infinity-U display, triple rear cameras and the in-display fingerprint scanner. Features a display Super AMOLED Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixel) da 6,4 pollici with display Infinity-U. Under the hood, it has an octa-core processor (four 2,3GHz cores and four 1,7GHz cores) paired with 4GB and 6GB of RAM. With 64GB and 128GB internal memory.
It mounts three cameras, one 25 megapixel sensor with aperture f / 1.7 , for an 5 megapixel ultra wide sensor with aperture f / 2.2 it's a 8 megapixel sensor with aperture f / 2.2 . There is a 25 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture and Selfie Focus. The whole package is powered by a battery da 4.000 mAh with fast charging stand. It also offers Bixby and Samsung Pay support.
The following tutorial shows all the methods for fare Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A50. Find out how to hard reset with hardware keys and settings on Android 9.0 Pie. Consequently, yours Samsung Galaxy A50 it will be like new and the processor Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 di Samsung Galaxy A50 it will go much faster.
If you've been immersed in the Android world for years, you probably know the concept of hard reset Android phone. Well known for those users who install ROMs, update their firmware with unofficial versions or any other changes that involve the use of a custom recovery, they will have performed this process more than once. For others it may be their first time.
A hard reset is just another way to format an Android device and delete all your data. Or, it's the same thing, factory reset all data and leave the phone or tablet as it was when it came out of the box at the time of purchase.
Unlike other types of "cleaning", a hard reset restores the state of the software as it was in the beginning, completely deleting all information stored on the device, if you have installed a microSD card, know that it does not undergo any changes.
As with any procedure in which we go to get our hands on the operating system of the phone in a meaningful way, I recommend, in case you do not want to lose data from your phone such as photos, music, videos, songs and more, to make a backup of Samsung Galaxy A50.
Come fare Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A50
First method via settings
- Turn on your smartphone by holding the power button for a couple of seconds.
- Next, go to Main Menu -> Settings -> General management.
- In the next step, go on Restore and select Factory data reset.
- You should now select RESET .
- Finally tap on DELETE EVERYTHING to start the operation.
Good job! All your data will be deleted during this operation. You just finished running Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A50.
Second method via recovery
- Press and hold the power button for a while and from the menu tap the restart icon twice.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears, press the Volume Up + Power buttons for a moment.
- As soon as the recovery mode appears, release all buttons.
- Now select "Wipe data / Factory data reset". Use the volume keys to navigate and the power button to accept.
- In this mode choose "Yes”From the menu and click the power button.
- When recovery mode appears, select reboot system now”Using the power button.
Good boy. You just finished resetting Samsung Galaxy A50!
Finished! You just finished running Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A50. All your files on your smartphone have been deleted, so you need to install and customize your apps again.