How restore the settings di factory of Huawei P Smart Z 2019? Come delete all data of Huawei P Smart Z 2019? How bypass the screen lock Huawei P Smart Z 2019? Come restore the default values on Huawei P Smart Z 2019?
The following tutorial shows all the methods for fare Hard reset Huawei P Smart Z 2019. Find out how to hard reset with hardware keys and settings on Android 9.0 Pie. Consequently, yours Huawei P Smart Z 2019 it will be as good as new and the HiSilicon KIRIN 710 processor's Huawei P Smart Z 2019 it will go much faster.
If you've been immersed in the Android world for years, you probably know the concept of hard reset Android phone. Well known for those users who install ROMs, update their firmware with unofficial versions or any other changes that involve the use of a custom recovery, they will have performed this process more than once. For others it may be their first time.
A hard reset is just another way to format an Android device and delete all your data. Or, it's the same thing, factory reset all data and leave the phone or tablet as it was when it came out of the box at the time of purchase.
Unlike other types of "cleaning", a hard reset restores the state of the software as it was in the beginning, completely deleting all information stored on the device, if you have installed a microSD card, know that it does not undergo any changes.
As with any procedure in which we go to get our hands on the operating system of the phone in a meaningful way, I recommend, in case you do not want to lose data from your phone such as photos, music, videos, songs and more, to make a backup of Huawei P Smart Z 2019.
Come fare Hard reset Huawei P Smart Z 2019
First method via recovery
- When the mobile phone is switched off for the first time, press the power button for a few moments.
- In the second stage it begins to hold pressed the buttons Volume up e Switching for a couple of seconds.
- When recovery mode appears, release all buttons.
- Now choose "Wipe data / Factory data reset". Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to accept.
- Then confirm the operation by typing "yes" and select "wipe data / factory reset".
- When you see the Google verification information, confirm the operation by selecting "Wipe data / Factory data reset ”.
- Finally choose "reboot system now”Using the power button.
Good job! You just finished running Hard reset Huawei P Smart Z 2019.
Second method via settings
- Turn on your mobile using the power button for a short time.
- Then select Settings.
- In the next step choose System.
- Then tap Reset and reset phone.
- Finally it touches Reset phone and confirm the whole operation by tapping Reset phone again once.
Good boy. You just finished resetting Huawei P Smart Z 2019!
Finished! You just finished running Hard reset Huawei P Smart Z 2019. All your files on your smartphone have been deleted, so you need to install and customize your apps again.